What's new

Game 3 - Rockets @ Jazz

Too many threes again. Jazz were getting to the line Rockets looked shook. Then the brick patrol showed up for duty. We are not good at hitting threes.

Plus, Favors and Rudy were dominating down low just to go away from them.

Last bit Favors should have been in when Ingles chose not to box out.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JazzFanz mobile app

HAHA on behalf of my Htown ninjas, F UTAHH!!! LOL cold *** state that nobody cares about... how many rappers came out of salt lake city? LMFAO!!

Htown ninjas?

It’s official, you’re a ****ing idiot.

Hey guys! He roots for a town that a rapper came from! He’s for real lmfao

I was wondering why the score was close at the end of the 3rd quarter, Osama bin Harden went 0-15. But then again, Jazz still lose. Game 4 is definitely a win this time! :)

Jingling joe has been sloppy joe for this series yea. I think grinding out the end of the season took a huge toll. He looks like hes ready for an early summer.

Htown ninjas?

It’s official, you’re a ****ing idiot.

Hey guys! He roots for a town that a rapper came from! He’s for real lmfao
Im from H-Town u Utah queer. Im saying houston is by far superior to weak salt lake in every way. just saying we got way more rappers as a point.

Im from H-Town u Utah queer. Im saying houston is by far superior to weak salt lake in every way. just saying we got way more rappers as a point.

Your point is ****ing stupid. Expected from you.

There’s your 5 seconds of fame you ****. Pendejo

I think with his shot’s follow thru his finger caught Rudy in the eye. The foul was called on Rudy’s lower body hitting harden.

Otherwise, I have no idea what play you’re talking about. You’d think a punch would’ve warranted at least a flagrant 1, right? You tell me when this lunch occurred so I can rewatch it on my DVR

And as stated in my previous post, if we’re going to bitch about this foul call then we can’t accept the bogus call we received on our very next offensive possession when truly one of the few bad calls of the game was made. Mitchell was dead in the water. Gordon played perfect defense. And Donovan got one favorable call. Arguably the worst call of the game went our way.

A punch is when you hit someone hard in the face with your hand.
So wow, the Jazz got 2 calls that you think favored them. Houston got 15 at least that favored them. Refs don't call them for travels or pushoffs on them that they should. They get calls for flops. They get fouls in their favor that the opposition does not get for the same contact.

Last edited: