What's new

Game 3 Round 1 San Antonio Spurs VS Utah Jazz, Sat. May 5th @ 8pm MT --Official Game Thread--

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
utah-jazz-new-logo-wallpaper-2.jpg

VS
B27715B8432A18299EAAC5109BC1162C_584_584.jpg

AT THE
ujright.jpg

Spurs Starting Line-up:

#2 Kawhi Leonard
i

#21 Tim Duncan
i

#33 Boris Diaw

i

#4 Danny Green
Spurs-Danny-Green-20111111-306x278.jpg
I'm different​

#9 Tony Parker

i

Utah Jazz Starting Line-Up:

#8 Josh Howard
i

#24 Paul Millsap
i

#25 Al Jefferson
i

#20 Gordon Hayward
i

#5 Devin Harris
i

Seeing JHo in the starting lineup makes me want to hurt children.

The only way we even make this competitive is if Harris/Jefferson get their heads of their asses and start fighting back.

The other way? Malone and Stockton suit up and Hornacek takes off the suit and puts on his jersey.

Malone could bulldoze inside (instead of airballing weezies all over the place) ... Stockton actually knows how to run an offense (unlike Harris)... And Hornacek is still our best shooter from the outside.

Bring back our original "Big 3" and we might actually beat the Spurs. Stockton throwing dimes to Millsap, Hayward, Burks, and Favors would be so fun to watch.

If I see Howard start, I'm going to find my way down to the bench and stink palm Corbin.

Brian T. Smith ‏ @tribjazz
Corbin said #UtahJazz simply have to execute better. No plans to change starting lineup vs. #Spurs for Game 3.

I am sick of defending Corbin, seriously. What a ****ing clown.

Nice pics vslice. Repped.

Im mad about howard staring..... i thought we would win one game in this series before the series even started, but after the 1st 2 and knowing that corbin will not change anything i now dont think we will win any games.

I do think it will be close whenever we play in SLC however.

I don't understand this scheduling at all. How does the Dallas-OKC & Indiana-Orlando series both play their 4th game prior to us playing our 3rd?

I don't understand this scheduling at all. How does the Dallas-OKC & Indiana-Orlando series both play their 4th game prior to us playing our 3rd?
Cause the Nba gives the Spurs extra time off to rest up the old fella's. Wouldn't want the jazz getting an unfair advantage now would we??
Awesome Game thread and Pictures!!

Cause the Nba gives the Spurs extra time off to rest up the old fella's. Wouldn't want the jazz getting an unfair advantage now would we??
Awesome Game thread and Pictures!!

The Spurs is a boring small market team. I really doubt Stern conspires to help them out.

Man, watching that video that VSlice posted really makes me miss the Jazz of old. DWill was such an animal....:(

Here is the starting line up I want

1. Harris (No choice)
2. Burks
3. Hayward
4. Milsap
5. Favors