What's new

Game 30: Jazz at Heat. Monday Dec 23, 2019 at 5:30 pm mtn

Just 62 minutes from the bench....that can't continue.

We just gotta find a way to get by until Conley gets back. We looked so good in that one game with Conley and Ingles in the starting lineup and Royce off the bench. Can't wait to see...

Gobert/Davis
Bogdanovic/Green
Ingles/Oneale
Mitchell/Clarkson
Conley/Mudiay

A strong starting 5 with a bench boosted by Oneale and Clarkson should be fun

Because +/- means balls?

+/- cannot mean nothing. It shows that as well as he played offensively, he was part of a group that was heavily outscored.

Being in part of the group that gave up that many points, you cannot just put your hands up as a player and say nah, not my fault, look I scored 12 points. Niang, and Jeff Green were also in that group.

It's for the coaches to look back at the tape, and see why that group was heavily outscored, and see if it can be avoided.

He's mostly been a positive player for the year, and its unfortunate to see a -18 from him.

Sucks that we lost but it feels like we're definitely getting better. I think this game would've been a blowout a couple of weeks ago. If just one of Mitchell, Bogey or O'Neale would've had a good shooting night we likely would've won.

While I agree, it’s hard to shoot well when the refs are letting the defense beat the **** out of you.

Sucks that we lost but it feels like we're definitely getting better. I think this game would've been a blowout a couple of weeks ago. If just one of Mitchell, Bogey or O'Neale would've had a good shooting night we likely would've won.
Jazz were tired and it was the end of the road trip. Almost got it done.

Yeah fatigue was evident in the 4Q but still Jazz hung in there.
With the fatigue and DM somehow focused on getting this points, would have been better if Mudiay was in for DM to throw the Heat's defense off?
Ingles and Bogey to lead the offense instead.

/me ducking for cover :)

Yeah fatigue was evident in the 4Q but still Jazz hung in there.
With the fatigue and DM somehow focused on getting this points, would have been better if Mudiay was in for DM to throw the Heat's defense off?
Ingles and Bogey to lead the offense instead.

No