What's new

Game 31--Jazz at Houston. (allegedly)

If I missed your point then why not explain your point to me better.

I thought your point was that Stockton exploited the refs too (I agree) and that the calls harden gets are legit (I disagree)
Here is your post.

News flash: Most of the fouls against Harden are actually fouls. Most of the times fans think Harden is traveling, he is not (one notable exception on blown call yesterday). Most fans do not remotely understand the traveling rules.

There was another guy who knew exactly how to exploit the rules and draw fouls in underhanded ways. His last name was Stockton.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

First, since you agree with what I said about Stockton, how you do conclude from this that "Stockton got the same star calls as Harden"

Second, I am arguing that star calls are exaggerated, how you can conclude that Stockton got the same star calls? This is the opposite of my point.

I'll stand by what I said, most of the fouls against Harden are actually fouls.

First, since you agree with what I said about Stockton, how you do conclude from this that "Stockton got the same star calls as Harden"

Second, I am arguing that star calls are exaggerated, how you can conclude that Stockton got the same star calls? This is the opposite of my point.

I'll stand by what I said, most of the fouls against Harden are actually fouls.
Why did you bring up Stockton when we were talking about harden?

I'm not certain why more players don't take hard fouls on Harden. He's getting the call, so put him on his arse five or six times a game. Maybe it would make him think a little before pulling his antics!
I'm not into hurting players, but forreal, the guy wants to draw fouls, give him a foul. He isn't tough. He can't actually handle real contact.

They both know how to exploit the rules and draw fouls in underhanded ways. But now I’m just repeating myself verbatim, so I think the conversation has reached full futility.

Merry Xmas

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app
The discussion was never that harden is the only player that knows how to exploit the referees. I think we all agree that many players know how to exploit the refs. Harden just seems to be the best at it.

Merry christmas