What's new

Game 43 - Jazz at Lakers - 1/25 8:30 PM MST, Root Sports

Does Ty have emotion or is he a ****ing robot? Must respect vets. Keep cool. Seriously, I couldn't live with this ****. Don't get me wrong, patience is a very important virtue when it comes to coaching. But ****, we're halfway through the season here and our starters have been bitches so often in the first half, that it's ridiculous. If I were Ty, I'd bench most of the starters and let our young guys try to prove themselves to start the 3rd.

I usually record the games so I can just fast forward when there are no young guys on the court.

I really think we should be playing Burks and Hayward at the wings when Kobe's in the game. Kobe's staying home on defense and Foye doesn't look like he's going to get much. Whereas, Burks and Hayward can mix it up.

Our youth must feel pretty bad about themselves, They come in Play their heart out for the team and get benched for vets who dont even try.

I think they try. The problem is they just suck so bad on defense that it looks like they don't try.

what's the reason to give so many minutes to foye? he is turrible on both ends, zero points and no defense still gets him 14 minutes. put hayward in turtle corbin, he is ballin' !!!

Does Ty have emotion or is he a ****ing robot? Must respect vets. Keep cool. Seriously, I couldn't live with this ****. Don't get me wrong, patience is a very important virtue when it comes to coaching. But ****, we're halfway through the season here and our starters have been bitches so often in the first half, that it's ridiculous. If I were Ty, I'd bench most of the starters and let our young guys try to prove themselves to start the 3rd.

I'd bench Millsap *tonight* and play Foye less for sure. Marvin had some great defensive rotations. Jefferson can work this team. Tinsley can't play 36.

Millsap is having a tough go. Get Favors in more.

I want to hear Corbin's half time speeches. "c'mon guys, we got to continue to get better. work on your game, play hard and get better"

atleats this game will remind the people who where raving about jeffersucks improvement over the last games.
that it was jsut his yearly illusion.

jeffersuck still plays no defense and does not box out, does not hustle. does not dive for loose balls and chucks.

atleats this game will remind the people who where raving about jeffersucks improvement over the last games.
that it was jsut his yearly illusion.

jeffersuck still plays no defense and does not box out, does not hustle. does not dive for loose balls and chucks.

Jefferson is basically keeping pace with Howard, except on the boards where Howard leads the league. I'd like to see Howard try to rebound over Kanter though.

Jefferson is basically keeping pace with Howard, except on the boards where Howard leads the league. I'd like to see Howard try to rebound over Kanter though.

wtf keeping pace?
he does not play a single lick of defense.
he does not hustle
he has no energy
he does not box out.
diwght howard got most of his rebounds on jefferseuck.
there is more to basketball than scoring.
jeffersuck 8 points 4 rebounds 1 block
howard 8 points 10REBOUNDS 2 blocks

i'm out it's 5:45 and i gotta go take my swim.
if this was yesteryear's jazz i might skip swimming.

but i aint giving it up for the utah sukzz