What's new

Game 45 - Rockets at Jazz 7:00 MST, Root Sports

We earned this loss in every way possible, but why the **** is Houston still jacking threes with 16 seconds left...NO CLASS.

Can't believe the Rockets took that 3 with 13 seconds left.

That was classless as ****.

But yeah, for the most part, Utah **** the bed. Entirely on their shoulders. This loss wasn't because of bad referees, or being outplayed-- it was entirely Utah just flat out not even trying.

If they play another game like that, I'm going to have to go up there and slap them myself.

Houston jacked up 34 three pointers ....... and hit 47% of them.

Suck on them bitter lemons Ty.

Corbin at his finest, unable mentally to make adjustments. At some point you think a light might go on about over helping on defense against a team who plays with four 3 point shooters on the court.

2 things i guarantee Locke will say:

1- somehow Burks will get an undue portion of blame

2- Locke will use Favor's 3 pointer as evidence of his "over-dunking the oreo" theory and praise the management for their short-sighted vision.

Post game "just gotta put this in the rear view and forget about it" Ummmmm how about you LEARN something from it?

2 things i guarantee Locke will say:

1- somehow Burks will get an undue portion of blame

2- Locke will use Favor's 3 pointer as evidence of his "over-dunking the oreo" theory and praise the management for their short-sighted vision.

You are forgetting the fact that he will protect Al and Millsap saying that they don't have the help they needed to be effective.

Post game "just gotta put this in the rear view and forget about it" Ummmmm how about you LEARN something from it?

They should hang that score on a big poster in the locker room, then place 8x10 glossies of every Jazz player around it with their stats inked in.

I am a little embarrassed by the Rockets still shooting 3s late in the game, even until the buzzer. My apologies on that one.

I thought the same thing too!

I'd be so pissed if I paid money for this game. Wow. Your fans deserve so much better than merely "forget about this game. Put it into the rearview mirror."