What's new

Game 5, 11/5/14: Cleveland Cavs at Utah Jazz, 7 pm

Give it up to Hayward dude finally got the iconic game winner....

Props to Burks hitting free throws..,

When the hell did Favors become a two way player...

Exum playing solid, thought he would struggle more...

Don't forget gobert and booker.
Also kanter had some very nice stretches (dominated the first quarter)
This is a very solid team with alot of nice pieces

Yeah, those Burks FT's were clutch. Him and Hayward both having great FT success early on. Think they have only missed 1 combined all year.

Don't forget gobert and booker.
Also kanter had some very nice stretches (dominated the first quarter)
This is a very solid team with alot of nice pieces

So true... If Burke can shake this funk we could be good this year!!!

The cavs do not look good. They don't play good basketball, and they have a 7-man rotation at best. There is absolutely no way they can win their division, let alone the championship.

Yeah, those Burks FT's were clutch. Him and Hayward both having great FT success early on. Think they have only missed 1 combined all year.

That insane... Especially burks he would always go one for two in the 4th quarter of games, it's what has bugged me the most about him, but those 4 free throws were confident and perfect!!

The cavs do not look good. They don't play good basketball, and they have a 7-man rotation at best. There is absolutely no way they can win their division, let alone the championship.

I think they figure it out. Way too much talent on that team.

I have season tickets. Had to work tonight though. Heard the end of the game on the radio. Ugh.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

I have season tickets. Had to work tonight though. Heard the end of the game on the radio. Ugh.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

I can one-up that: wrote a 6-9pm midterm today, and I got home 2 minutes after the game-winner was hit.

Anyone who can PM me w/ a *link*edin account that might be able to further my ambitions to replay this game... you my friend will have so many karma points, like oh my god.