What's new

Game 5, 11/5/14: Cleveland Cavs at Utah Jazz, 7 pm

The cavs do not look good. They don't play good basketball, and they have a 7-man rotation at best. There is absolutely no way they can win their division, let alone the championship.

Cavs sort of have a 4 man rotation... Irving is a great talent, but zero assists... This is why there is such a grumpy LaBron.

Seen this on another board, and laughed.

90891720141105222855.jpg

My girlfriend right now:
"He's like Popovich... He smiled once when a grandchild was born. And that's it."
I guess she has not seen the clip where pop immediately starts a game by hacking Shaq

I love watching the second unit run around
When Hayward, Exum, Ingles, Booker and Gobert/Favors are on the court the ball is flying around all over the place it is really fun to watch.

Booker isnt an option? That's the way I'm going.

Through 5 games, Booker has earned every penny the Jazz will pay him this year and next. He's the attitude they were desperately needing inside. I think that he's a perfect fit for Snyder and is a glue guy for this team. Look for the young guys to follow his example in the coming years. Can't wait!!!!

Did he say anything about how he traveled before he jumped into favors and the refs gave him three free throws...

All I know is LBJ had to work really hard to get that call on Favors. There was barely any contact. The NBA needs to look at that kind of play and consider weather this kind of play should be a foul or not considering the player isn't even trying to make the shot, and to call that foul with the game on the line in the final seconds is utterly wrong in my book

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I know is LBJ had to work really hard to get that call on Favors. There was barely any contact. The NBA needs to look at that kind of play and consider weather this kind of play should be a foul or not considering the player isn't even trying to make the shot, and to call that foul with the game on the line in the final seconds is utterly wrong in my book

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOvyAILOS_4
The basketball God made it right.

Reactions: ema
What we've all been waiting for!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUY8KWiJjGk&list=UUWJ2lWNubArHWmf3FIHbfcQ