What's new

Game 53: Jazz @ Kings 2/7 8:00 MT

Cannot play D without fouling, cannot make timely FTs. Even if the jazz win they look closer to a lottery team than a playoff contender right now

Yes Ak missed a couple ft's, but they played great d. down the stretch, and the kings shot only 1 foul shot. Not sure what you were watching

Mild props to Fesenko. I guess he made up some for Jefferson's ****** rebounding. 11 pts isnt too bad either

Bell with another decent game--the hate has been slowly disappearing. Ak is remembering its a contract year. Sap and Al both have good offensive games again in the same game. Our boards are sucking again. It's a two steps forward one step back win.

We have be losing every other game for the past 6, so do we lose the the Chicago Jazz???

I also think it is time with just 30 games t go that the Jazz decide on a 9 man rotation and park Price's *** firmly on the bench. Go with Watson, Miles,Hayward and Fess(or Elson if he is healthy and playing well). Evans can get some spot mins here and there if the team needs a little spark.

Postgame Interview:
Boler: [Raja's layup off Fesenko's "pass"] That was the Morgan Jewler play of the game
Fesenko: Wow...I am flattered. What is that?

Hornets and Nuggets both lost tonight. If there is a game the Jazz need to win to catch up some, then this is it . No excuses if they blow this.

Good that they pulled it off somehow. Now they have to go get the Chicago Boozers.

Fes is just so slow and clumsy inside. He doesn't use his size to keep anyone decent out of the lane as they will draw a foul and he is a poor rebounder. Obviously his offense is just non-existent. I like that he really seems excited when he's out there but that hasn't translated into any noticeable improvement throughout the year.

he out-rebounded both big al and paul in half the minutes.

he was the leading scorer off the bench, outscoring every other bench player combined, for 11 points.

i don't expect much from the fes but i am proud of him tonight.

I couldn't believe that Sloan actually called a timeout at the end there when sacto was on a run...and it worked. Jazz came back and brought it home. Sloan also playing lots of Fess...what's going on???

Another game without an early-oop :(

Wow, they barely covered the spread. Thats the last time I bet for the Jazz to win, that game almost gave me a heart attack.

The Curious Case of Al Jefferson: Sometimes it seems like he's really starting to get it in the Jazz offense but others its still like Minny black hole time. Not sure what to make of it

The Curious Case of Al Jefferson: Sometimes it seems like he's really starting to get it in the Jazz offense but others its still like Minny black hole time. Not sure what to make of it

He scored 2 or 3 of his baskets on pick and rolls with hammer dunks, I am somewhat encouraged. Still doesn't know how to pass out of a double team though.

Pretty sad that our PG outrebounded our starting center.

Man this team sucks. Barely beat Sacramento? How far we've fallen...

This game is as good as a loss in my book. Sacramento is 12-36 and nearly beat us.

Back