What's new

Game 6: 11/7/14, Dallas at Utah - 7 pm (TV - Root)

I'm thinking they should go with Exum, Burks, Hayward, Booker and Favors. Bring Burke, Hood, Kanter and Gobert in with the 2nd unit. I'd like to see how that lineup would play together to start off a game.

Time for Exum to start and with Trey and Burks combo,let clark play some backup point.Hood injury means this is the right time to try it.Exum looked more ready than most of the guys last night.

In fairness we have been witness to a number of blowouts over the past year, and I found this one to be surprisingly watchable.
Agreed

Kanter really sucks at starting. Like really bad. Every time he does his baseline spin he either gets stuffed because he's so slow at gathering himself or ends up triple teamed and fails to pass out of it.

He's giving us Boozeresque defense with Fessesque offense. He's been a huge disappointment. I wouldn't mind seeing him in the 2nd unit to see if he can give is better contributions beating up on bench players.

Also, we need to stop throwing lobs to Gobert. Teams have figured that's what we're doing on those P&Rs and we still haven't tried to dish to the side open 3 pt shooter in the corner whos defender has cheated to help intercept Gobert's lob.

Altogether, I like this team and think they're going to put together some nice wins as long as they can stay healthy.

Dirk owns us, just like Kleuza, and Matt Bonner. We just suck at defending 3 pt shooting bigs.

In fairness we have been witness to a number of blowouts over the past year, and I found this one to be surprisingly watchable.

It didn't occur to me until you said it, but yes you are right. I did enjoy watching. I had to think about why that was...it was that Quin never quit coaching, he tried different players, different player combinations, and held players accountable even when the game was out of reach. I liked it.

Dallas is a very good team and an excellent defensive team. The Jazz have no one who can defend Dirk. I don't think there is anyone in the league who can defend Dirk when he is hot.

Not really much to feel good about if you are a Jazz fan except maybe Exum's play. When Jazz get beat like this you realize they have a long way to go before they are in the top echelon of the league. However, every NBA team looks bad every once in a while.

Houdini pt. 1
AfraidTheseAmmonite.gif

When he leaves the ground he is not even in the paint and ends up on the other side of the hoop. This camera angle does not show how difficult of a shot this was. There was another shot from behind the hoop that I saw during the game that made the play look a lot more impressive