What's new

Game 6: 11/7/14, Dallas at Utah - 7 pm (TV - Root)

HighlandHomie

First there was this:

Then there was this:

Now there is this:

Time for payback you bitchass Dallas Mavs. Hopefully Mark Cuban cries and ****s his pants on the sidelines when we're drilling them. I have a strong feeling we'll see a much better defensive effort from the Jazz after getting beat like a drum in Dallas. Hopefully the ESA is sold out and rocking, and we can pick up another win against a high-quality opponent before heading out East!

Go Jazz!

Dirk98.jpg

Monta%20Ellis%20Leg%20Tattoos%201.jpg

chandler-parsons-teaser_0.jpg

VS.

330ef6p.jpg

8173323.jpg

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Go Jazz!

Dallas and Portland locked in a tight one. Will Dallas be on tired legs tomorrow? Will it matter? Can't wait to see how the Jazz follow up the Cavs game...

Dallas and Portland locked in a tight one. Will Dallas be on tired legs tomorrow? Will it matter? Can't wait to see how the Jazz follow up the Cavs game...
I hope Portland pushes them hard but Dallas takes the win. They might start to get complacent.

I hope Portland pushes them hard but Dallas takes the win. They might start to get complacent.

Portland is blowing them out. Probably the worst case scenario for the Jazz--the Mavs might as well just rest and come in looking to blow us out tomorrow night.

Portland is blowing them out. Probably the worst case scenario for the Jazz--the Mavs might as well just rest and come in looking to blow us out tomorrow night.

Well, unless they're really dejected and unmotivated to play the next game. They missed a lot of shots tonight may be that will carry over.

I won tickets to this game from 1280 the zone. Gonna go watch Favors kick some german butt.

The mavs starter's were in till about the 7 minute mark in the fourth. Still a close game till about then. Did get too much rest.

This is going to be a good game. One thing about Dallas, they have a very talented team. They usually come in to ESA and play extremely well. But I think our young team is hungry and want to prove doubters wrong. They are coming into every game to smash with no concern about who they are playing. I think the Jazz may turn a lot of heads.

Have to win this one tomorrow...

we are catching a lo of good teams on the end of a back to back which is good but we have to take advantage and knock their teeth out early.

We're 5 games into the season. Here are a couple of stats for you:

Jazz:
OffRtg: 110.0 (2nd in the League)
DefRtg: 110.4 (28th)

Mavericks:
OffRtg: 112.5 (1st)
DefRtg: 110.8 (29th)

The two best offenses in the League aggainst each other. Also two of the three worst defenses. Now do some work and beat the Mavs.

Go Jazz

I won tickets to this game from 1280 the zone. Gonna go watch Favors kick some german butt.

You don't live here. Give them to me

We're 5 games into the season. Here are a couple of stats for you:

Jazz:
OffRtg: 110.0 (2nd in the League)
DefRtg: 110.4 (28th)

Mavericks:
OffRtg: 112.5 (1st)
DefRtg: 110.8 (29th)

The two best offenses in the League aggainst each other. Also two of the three worst defenses. Now do some work and beat the Mavs.

Go Jazz

At the same time, look at who we've played: Dallas, Houston, Cleveland, Clips, and Phoenix, all high-powered teams. Like I said before the season started, we go 3-3 the first six, we make the playoffs -- the key though is how we play on the road. The one game we were blown out was on the road vs. Dallas.