What's new

Game #60 Clippers at Jazz Feb 27,2019 7pm

How exactly would he miss open 10 footers by attacking the basket? His FTs are automatic that’s why I think it would be a good thing.
Because they sag off him or he gets around the first man and they let him shoot 10 footers and he still misses. You don't have to reach the rim to attack the basket.

Might as well tell Rubio to go home. He's worthless tonight and he never seems to get better as a game goes on.

Because they sag off him or he gets around the first man and they let him shoot 10 footers and he still misses

Again what does attacking the basket have to do with shooting 10 footers. And I feel pretty comfortable about those 10 footers that he shoots while leaning to his left.

Again what does attacking the basket have to do with shooting 10 footers. And I feel pretty comfortable about those 10 footers that he shoots while leaning to his left.
Attacking the basket doesn't mean you have to reach the rim.

I think the ideal scenario now is that Exum comes back and looks so good that he starts siphoning Rubio minutes.
Well ya. That's always been the ideal scenario.
Or really just to have one average level NBA starting point guard. Instead we have 3 below average ones.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I think the Jazz will make adjustments at the half. The Clips' defense is knocking us off balance. They're good defenders, but the Jazz are the better team.

The refs are complete **** in this game. Jazz getting hacked and tripped with no call. They are pushing guys with their hips on screens into their own players and the Jazz are getting called for fouls.

Boler needs to stop saying the bench needs to help. They have kept us in the game the starters are all - on +/- the bench is all +.

Korver with 0 pts is averaging about 6pts per game in February . He hasn't reached double digits since Feb 1st.

Start the half with a Rudy turnover into a auto 2 for clippers than a non corner three for favors. Excellent.