What's new

Game #60 Clippers at Jazz Feb 27,2019 7pm

I hope Mitchell can start being this efficient every game. He'll climb quickly into the super-star stratosphere. And why the hell can't NATO see the court more? I'd rather have him than Rubio right now. Hopefully they give NATO a chance with Rubio possibly out.

I should get paid everytime someone uses my line. @Jason can you just set up some kind of account. Jazzfanzers can just pay me directly, thanks

Mitchell is why we won. Lol.

That block he had was huge, all those ft’s were huge, putting guys on skates, the floaters in the 4th. The tipped rebound, and your only going to mention the mistakes? How bout you recognize all of his winning plays. He was brilliant after the slow start in the first quarter, wow the idiots in here.

This! 100%

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I hope Mitchell can start being this efficient every game. He'll climb quickly into the super-star stratosphere. And why the hell can't NATO see the court more? I'd rather have him than Rubio right now. Hopefully they give NATO a chance with Rubio possibly out.
This is what I've been saying all along. People automatically assume he's a third string PG only and there's nothing else to discuss. Guess what, he leads the whole team in netrtg in consecutive years. He also leads the whole NBA this year IINW. He's reliable, confident and consistent even when battling through injuries. We need to find out how well he can do with the starting unit playing 30 minutes.

This is what I've been saying all along. People automatically assume he's a third string PG only and there's nothing else to discuss. Guess what, he leads the whole team in netrtg in consecutive years. He also leads the whole NBA this year IINW. He's reliable, confident and consistent even when battling through injuries. We need to find out how well he can do with the starting unit playing 30 minutes.
I'm on board. Hell start him at 22-24 minutes and my bet is he out-plays Rubio.

Hayward had a massive game for the Celtics....

Was better than Hood for the Blazers.

If two years ago someone had said Hood would be playing for Potland and Hayward for Boston. I would have figured it possible.

If you told me they both were bench players. I would've thought "explosive scoring sixth man".

If you told me they would combine for 3 points i would've said "nut-uh"

If you would've told me the Jazz would be without Burks, Hood, and Hayward and the combined haul for them was 38 year old Korver and Jae Crowder I would've thought that was for Burks and the other two left in free agency.

If you'd told me all three would be gone, Dante would be in a coma, and the Jazz would only have one first round pick from the previous 4 years playing....and the jazz were beating the clippers to secure 6th place I would've been shocked.

I'm on board. Hell start him at 22-24 minutes and my bet is he out-plays Rubio.
It's possible, but my bet is if he became our starting guard, everyone would turn on him quick. There's no denying that a big part of his charm now is the fact that he comes in and shines in limited minutes. If he started playing against starting quality guards all the time, his weaknesses would start to stick out more. (And that's not a knock on Neto--I'm a big fan of his play.)

Nice one. I'm glad we're back in kindergarten.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

2uu6cb.jpg

I think if we can add more offensive talent in the offseason and take some pressure off of Donovan it will help his efficiency out a ton. Right now defenses are able to focus so much attention on him that he's bound to have some rough shooting nights.

If two years ago someone had said Hood would be playing for Potland and Hayward for Boston. I would have figured it possible.

If you told me they both were bench players. I would've thought "explosive scoring sixth man".

If you told me they would combine for 3 points i would've said "nut-uh"

If you would've told me the Jazz would be without Burks, Hood, and Hayward and the combined haul for them was 38 year old Korver and Jae Crowder I would've thought that was for Burks and the other two left in free agency.

If you'd told me all three would be gone, Dante would be in a coma, and the Jazz would only have one first round pick from the previous 4 years playing....and the jazz were beating the clippers to secure 6th place I would've been shocked.

Great post!!

The other thing that worries me about NATO getting bigger minutes besides his size disadvantage again most PGs in the league is that I'm really not sure if he can hold up playing 20+ mins a night from a health standpoint. I really want to be proven wrong on that one but there's not much to suggest he can do it.