What's new

Game #8 Utah Jazz @ Toronto Raptors - 11/12/12 - 5 PM MST Root Sports

Good work UGLI. I've been too blasted busy at work to do a game thread. I'm going to try and do some BF power rankings before I go home.

Is this the type of game that I should hope the Jazz would lose just to get some changes taking place?

Locke mentioned this morning that tonight and @Washington are both must wins and if not there could be a shake up.

So I ask again, do I hope for a shake up by hoping for a loss?

I'm gonna go do something else for a while so that I'm not tempted to watch another Jazz road game.

Let me know if I miss anything, k guys?

Is this the type of game that I should hope the Jazz would lose just to get some changes taking place?

Locke mentioned this morning that tonight and @Washington are both must wins and if not there could be a shake up.

"Shake up" in Jazz parlance means Foye starting at the 2.

"shake up"------ thats hilarious. Whats Ty gonna do? Play Al all 48 minutes and then bow down to him and kiss his fat feet when his grace leaves the court?

"Shake up" in Jazz parlance means Foye starting at the 2.

I hope that is not what "shake up" means.

I ideally the Jazz would lose big with Favors and Kanter only playing 15 minutes each but have a +5-10 for their time on the floor. Then it would be obvious, right?

I hope that is not what "shake up" means.

I ideally the Jazz would lose big with Favors and Kanter only playing 15 minutes each but have a +5-10 for their time on the floor. Then it would be obvious, right?

Obvious? To us, yes, but the Jazz FO hasn't fired a coach since Layden replaced Nissalke in '81.

Bargnani is eating up the Jazz. Milsap just isn't tal enough to gaurd him, Jefferson getting lost on the PnR.

I know there is a lot of hate of PK around here but this is great:

Patrick Kinahan ‏@PKKinahan

The 7-footer is shooting easily over the 6-7 guy. Is there somebody taller to guard him? #UTAatTOR

Obvious? To us, yes, but the Jazz FO hasn't fired a coach since Layden replaced Nissalke in '81.

Jazz wouldn't make the same 'mistake' as the Lakers and fire the coach early in the season. It is much better to be patient and wait 28-32 games to see if a magical changes happens.