What's new

Game 81 - Mavericks at Jazz - 7 PM Mountain Time - The Last Home Game

Exum, Cotton and Neto next year. Please DL, please.

I wouldn't mind seeing them give Burks a try as the 6th man in Trey Burke's current role with 2 other wings out there if this is the plan. Bet he'd be better than most of the free agents the Jazz can afford and he's already a part of the team culture.

I wouldn't mind seeing them give Burks a try as the 6th man with 2 other wings out there if this is the plan. Bet he'd be better than most of the free agents the Jazz can afford and he's already a part of the team culture.

So excited for next year, I just hate that it's not until October.

Jazz end with a winning record at home. 21-20. Last time I checked they had a winning record against under .500 teams as well.

So. . . I thought maybe it was just that DL has built a strong front office and (as a group) they were excellent at drafting players. . .

But, it looks like he can get great value in free agency as well.

Booker is a keeper.
Jingles is a keeper.
Millsap is a keeper.
Cotton is a keeper.

Can't wait until they actually drop some coin to go after a guy that they really, really want.

So Cotton says in the interview that the alley-oop play was designed by Quin, this boggles my mind. The mad scientist knows his ****. Ahh guys so excited for next season, great GM, great coach, great chemistry... Yeah!

Hey can someone post cotton highlights? I missed the game and want to see them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was at the game and it was electric. Cotton fires up the crowd big time. Really like his game and his speed. Good defense and plays well within Quinn's system. Rudy had a great game. Very quiet 20 points. Exum was looking great too. This team is gonna be scary. I am trying not to be a jazz homer but I can honestly see this team as a 6 seed next season

jazz finished the season with 21-20 record at home! over 500. it will be at least 31-10 next year