What's new

Game Thread: Denver Nuggets @ Utah Jazz. 7pm MST.

"Boom bitches" was seriously embarrassing. If you remember the play, boom bitches went up for a shot and got totally stuffed, they almost jammed it back down his throat. By luck, the ball fell back into bb's hands and while the two defenders who blocked him were flat footed, he put it back in. And then he made is idiotic exclamation, like he owned the other guys. It was a total roll eyes, LOL moment.
Hence the greatness dude.

I am guessing Exum averages somewhere around 10 points and 8 assists next season. But who knows it could go a lot of ways depending what he does in the offseason and what the coaching staff wants him to do.
Sounds about right

So are these the stats of an MVP canididate?

20 ppg
14 rbg
3 bpg
3 apg
2 spg
4 spg (salutes per game)

You realize that is not a huge stretch to see Rudy putting up numbers like that next season or the season after, right?

Ooh I get all tingly!

And I am the only one who thinks the salute is the coolest thing ever. Like seriously ever. It's like he is giving props to the team, the coaches, the organization, and the fans in one motion. Better even than "boom bitches".

"Boom bitches" was seriously embarrassing. If you remember the play, boom bitches went up for a shot and got totally stuffed, they almost jammed it back down his throat. By luck, the ball fell back into bb's hands and while the two defenders who blocked him were flat footed, he put it back in. And then he made is idiotic exclamation, like he owned the other guys. It was a total roll eyes, LOL moment.

Hence the greatness dude.

We can only talk about this so many times before the mandatory posting of the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn1_f1oHOSA

I don't think Gobert's offense will ever be consistent enough to get to those numbers. And that's ok. I would love to get:

15 pts
13 rebs
3 blocks
2 steals
2 assists

That is a Center on a title team. Toss in Favors, who is better overall than Gobert, with these stats:

20 pts
10 rebs
1.5 blocks
1 steals
3 assists

And then Hayward at 18 pts per night and Exum at 18 and 12? Wowza. That is a great TEAM.

Gobert's per-game numbers are up, but that has more to do with the fact that Snyder is giving him way more minutes than Corbin did. His per-minute numbers actually look pretty similar to last season. That doesn't diminish what Gobert is doing, because it is harder to keep that production up over the course of a game than just a few minutes here and there.

Exum is already playing a lot of minutes. And his per-game numbers and per-minute numbers suck. It is really hard to see where anything close to 18 and 12 averages are going to come from for this guy.

Lol. I love you guys. First, please show where I said Exum would do 18 and 12 next year. Please do. The reading comprehension is kind of sad. I've always said this is Exum's redshirt year. I've always said next year will be his rookie struggle year. Year three will be fun. Year four will be special. In 4-6 years, Exum, Gobert and Favors will headline the West's best team. If we can find a way to keep Hood, Hayward and Burks...wowza.

But for those of you who thought I said 18 and 12 next year...ha ha.

I can see Exum at around 8 assists next season. That will be the more natural thing for him to put together. But 8 pts and 8 assts will be great from the second year project.

Everyone on the team will average double double's, and we will be the first team in history to score more 160 points EVERY game! This will all be done while also holding opponents below 40 points a game.

Gobert will also average a quadruple double with 22 points, 19 rbs, 11 blocks, and 10 assists.

The kool-aid really tastes good this year.

I can see Exum at around 8 assists next season. That will be the more natural thing for him to put together. But 8 pts and 8 assts will be great from the second year project.

If we get 8 and 8 from Exum, we are looking at 50 wins rather easily. . .

Everyone on the team will average double double's, and we will be the first team in history to score more 160 points EVERY game! This will all be done while also holding opponents below 40 points a game.

Gobert will also average a quadruple double with 22 points, 19 rbs, 11 blocks, and 10 assists.

Right on! Jump on board. Better time it right because I ain't slowin down for new riders!

WOOT WOOT!!!!

All aboard the Kool Aid Train! All Aboard! All Aboard!

Those with young kids and cable will know the tune.

Geez, what a frick'n killjoy. While it's eminently true that the rest of the posters here lack your erudite sophistication and real world smarts, why not dig deep and find it within yourself to let them have some fun, and to summon up some optimism and hope for the future after a succession of less than stellar seasons. At the same time, we'll consent to allow you to continue to feel smugly superior.

Deal?

We can only talk about this so many times before the mandatory posting of the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn1_f1oHOSA

This should play on a continuous cycle on flat screens throughout the NBA Hall of Fame. So mote it be. Worlds without end.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Lol. I love you guys. First, please show where I said Exum would do 18 and 12 next year. Please do. The reading comprehension is kind of sad. I've always said this is Exum's redshirt year. I've always said next year will be his rookie struggle year. Year three will be fun. Year four will be special. In 4-6 years, Exum, Gobert and Favors will headline the West's best team. If we can find a way to keep Hood, Hayward and Burks...wowza.

But for those of you who thought I said 18 and 12 next year...ha ha.

I really have to wonder how much this enthusiasm is just delusion though. If we really keep these guys together, could we really contend for a title?

Sent from the JazzFanz app