What's new

Game Thread: Game #3: Utah Jazz at Houston Rockettes, Wednesday March 23rd (6:00 PM MST)

This game is huuuuuuuge! Clutchfans gonna be hot after tonight's game, shout out to Siro to recap the best quotes on that pseudo-forum after the game.

It's already terrible over their. Everything from "easy win" to "Exactly where I'm at... it just continues to be a disappointment. You can feel it coming no matter how close the game is."

Like listening to my 13 year old when she is around a bunch of her friends.

Vegas line opened with Rockets -2.5. Line is now -1.5... 78% of money are on Jazz

Interesting....

This game is huuuuuuuge! Clutchfans gonna be hot after tonight's game, shout out to Siro to recap the best quotes on that pseudo-forum after the game.

I work until midnight tonight. :(

Ahh bummer, I'll try to cover that, Stoked does a pretty good job with that stuff as well.

I usually watch and have my phone for posting. I will jump on the lap top tonight and post a bunch after the game.

Of course a win tonight is absolutely critical for our playoff hopes, but I'm also cheering for a Jazz win to see the nuclear meltdown that will happen on Clutchfans.

Haywards birthday is today.
He turned 26 today.

Hoping he can at least play good enough to hold his own against harden tonight

Of course a win tonight is absolutely critical for our playoff hopes, but I'm also cheering for a Jazz win to see the nuclear meltdown that will happen on Clutchfans.

Your CF hate. I like it.

Q93Y1hH.gif

This game should be on ESPN. It's a shame they have the Knicks and Bulls instead.

Looking forward to seeing Mack play well though in this game I think Gobert will be the key.

Whats our record on 2 days rest? From my selective memory, we usually come out flaccid.

The Cox just went all night long with OKC last night. We need to work the balls tonight, and no jerking around.

You know it's gonna be a good game thread when there are 4 pages and the game hasn't even started yet. I even expect [MENTION=430]Dr. Jones[/MENTION] to make an appearance tonight.