What's new

Game Thread: Jazz at Raptors, any minute now

If Rubio is the 12th best PG in the league, I'd hate to see how bad 13 and onward are. Good lord.
There is no way he is top 13. I mean there are a handful of teams that have 2 point guards better than Rubio.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

If we're willing to give Mitchell a pass for poor shooting because of his injuries then I don't see why we can't give Rubio a pass for looking a step slow in his first game back from a knee/leg injury tbh.

If we're willing to give Mitchell a pass for poor shooting because of his injuries then I don't see why we can't give Rubio a pass for looking a step slow in his first game back from a knee/leg injury tbh.
He had 11 games before tonight when he shot under 25% this year according to a post a while back.
He is a bad shooter. For his entire career. Injury or not.

Rubio is almost unplayable....and I like rubio
I was one of his biggest fans and supporters here but he's been absolutely terrible this year outside of a few spurts. I keep hoping he'll find himself but my patience as a recliner coach has gotten thin.

By all means, I hope he makes me eat crow.

And the bricking before his one game out worth injury?

He had 11 games before tonight when he shot under 25% this year according to a post a while back.
He is a bad shooter. For his entire career. Injury or not.

And the bricking before his one game out worth injury?
I was referencing more his poor defense and not being able to get to the rim, Rubio being a bad shooter his entire career is nothing new I wouldn't argue that.

edit: reading back on my post I get why people thought I was talking about his shooting so I'll take the L on that one