What's new

Game Thread: Jazz at Raptors, any minute now

donovan mitchell isn't the star people thought, dude looks absolutely lost.
I feel like he got complacent during the off season. He was injured and then after he was touring and not really doing a lot to get better.

Exum goes space cadet on a backdoor cut, his man luckily misses it, then he misses another layup resulting in a fastbreak bucket.

Why aint yall screaming about unplayable? Cuz he just cost the Jazz 4 points, should have been 6.
True.
However in Dante's 18 minutes the jazz have basically played Toronto even (minus 1)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Yeah, and I wouldn't expect it to change any time soon. Whether it's fair or not to Ricky, I think people are just more willing to criticize players whose futures are less certain on the team.

And who are young sophomores who just had an amazing rookie season for us.

It’s a make or miss league and we just miss way too often. Not a trait of a team that’s gonna be heard from in any significant way.

The scheme definitely works though. It’s a very smart offense.
Agreed

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Even last year I wasn't blinded by Mitchell's inefficiency but he was so clutch in key moments for long periods, plus he was a rookie so he got a pass.

This game is still on fellas!!!

And who are young sophomores who just had an amazing rookie season for us.
This too. Obviously there's still a lot of justifiable hope for Donovan to improve and become more efficient, not so much for Ricky. He is who he is.