What's new

Game Thread - Jazz @ Heat 4 PM MTN

Why does this season feel so off....

Part of the reason is because we have played 2/3 of the season on the damn road. That crap can get exhausting, especially as it limits us from expanding our play options from practice. I mean they give us two whole games at home before sending us on another road trip.

Anyone that thinks that having Korver instead of AB makes us worse right now is not thinking straight. Korver spreads the floor. He is a weapon. But it’s all pointless to be honest... Favors, Rubio, Exum... send them off... get me a star to go with DM and Rudy. Easier said than done obviously, but that should be the goal...

Was there any discussion about Donnie slamming the ball when we called that next to last time out? I thought there was a tech or coach confrontation incoming. :confused: Also see Gobert and Ingles yell at each other about once every game but it seems constructive. Team could use a week off imo or some consecutive wins
Nah he was just mad at himself because he dribbled forward before calling timeout. It meant we couldn't advance the ball to midcourt any longer.

Anyone that thinks that having Korver instead of AB makes us worse right now is not thinking straight. Korver spreads the floor. He is a weapon. But it’s all pointless to be honest... Favors, Rubio, Exum... send them off... get me a star to go with DM and Rudy. Easier said than done obviously, but that should be the goal...
This. 100% this.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

No, that's not what I mean at all lmao.

Burks was mostly bad for the team. Im just saying it takes sometime to actually get the team acclimated to playing with Korver.
Lol
Not what I was trying to say.

I wasn't explaining your post but expanding on your post. What I was trying to say is that Korver does not create his own shots. He draws defensive attention, but if he can't screen off his man he is limited in what he can do. For as bad a fit as AB was defensively, he could create a shot. When we struggled to make a shot for that extended period it would have been nice to have the shot creator. Miami is used to facing Korver, (Chicago, Atlanta, and Cleveland) they took him away from us. It will take us awhile to get some team work to take advantage of his skill set.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app