What's new

Game Thread - Jazz @ Heat 4 PM MTN

Gobert will get fined for that but I 100% agree. Ken Mauer and kane Fitzgerald are the absolute worst referees for the jazz. It's unbelievable what they can get away with

The ref who called the foul on Gobert wasn't the side ref that normally makes those calls - it was the ref from the back. Which would be fine in instances where it's clearly a foul and the side ref somehow missed it. Bit harder to swallow when there was really nothing there, in a tie game with 3 seconds left.

Refs refs refs. Enough with the damn refs! Basketball is a game of runs, sure, but we need to look at the Jazz team and put everyone on notice for that 0-20 run.

The blame is squarely on the players and a bit on Quin.

They’ve got to look at themselves in the mirror. Hard.

And Rudy complaining about the last foul call, how about looking at the other 47 minutes and 57 seconds.

Sheesh!

Refs refs refs. Enough with the damn refs! Basketball is a game of runs, sure, but we need to look at the Jazz team and put everyone on notice for that 0-20 run.

And Rudy complaining about the last foul call, how about looking at the other 47 minutes and 57 seconds.

Sheesh!

Dude the last bs call cost us the game...

Dude the last bs call cost us the game...

Yeah it was a ******** call, but it won’t explain letting the Heat back into it.

The refs have been terrible all year, for everybody. There is no conspiracy against Utah. I blame the team, completely, and absolutely.

Sounds like terrible play over a 10+ minute stretch cost us the game. Not the last 3 seconds. That's for damn sure.

there were a couple bad offensive lineups by quin, but that 20-0 run they had was absurd. donovan has to make better decisions when playing on the ball. i agree with the poster saying allen should've been brought in at some point to at least try to give them an offensive spark despite how many of you may feel about his defense. offense was the issue alot of this game after they came out blistering, and he could've contributed. even exum got minutes for christ's sake in a game in which the offense was more than sputtering save for rubio and jae. allen's had 3 DNPs in a row. he needs to stop being dressed for these games and sent to the g-league to get some experience rather than racking up zero playing time or mostly garbage time minutes.

I actually think the last foul really was a foul. There's a lot of contact and Rudy doesn't stay straight up

i agree after watching the replay, but donovan definitely got pushed/fouled on his layup attempt just before miami got the ball back. very inconsistent by the refs.

Yeah it was a ******** call, but it won’t explain letting the Heat back into it.

The refs have been terrible all year, for everybody. There is no conspiracy against Utah. I blame the team, completely, and absolutely.

i'm not fussed about the last call but they were really bad all game tonight

Having said that if you give up a 21-0 run after playing so well early you really don't have much of a leg to stand on blaming anyone but yourself.

Sheesh!

Does Rudy really need to look at the other 47 minutes and 57 seconds? The Jazz dominated the game when he was in. We got outscored by 21 in the 11 minutes he sat.

I didn't expect a beautiful performance on the last game of a road trip and the last game of a 12 game hell schedule. If they put up a performance under difficult circumstances that is still good enough to win barring awful officiating, I'm not gonna be too hard on them.

Does Rudy really need to look at the other 47 minutes and 57 seconds? The Jazz dominated the game when he was in. We got outscored by 21 in the 11 minutes he sat.

I didn't expect a beautiful performance on the last game of a road trip and the last game of a 12 game hell schedule. If they put up a performance under difficult circumstances that is still good enough to win barring awful officiating, I'm not gonna be too hard on them.

So if Rudy wants to be, and should be one of the leaders on the team, should he then say, ‘keep me out of this fellas , I was good today’?

If you go down, you go down as a team.

At least we were in it to win it. And DM had a pretty clean look at that 3. It's weird how up and down it's been (mostly down) but at some point things have gotta start going our way.

Overall though, I think our energy could be better. It's a cliche but we need to want it more than our opponents and I'm not sensing much urgency.

I think this is just Rudy letting off steam in a calculated way after inconsistency all year. He's not making excuses as much as expressing frustration imo.

Also does anybody have the context? What question was he asked?

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app