What's new

Game Thread - Jazz @ Pistons 5 PM MTN

I said the Jazz will come back, like yesterday. And you responded that unlike yesterday, Pistons have a "really really good player" who will get it done.

It was annoying. But I probably should've just ignored it.

you understand the difference between “can” and “will”

All I was saying was that it was no cakewalk, they weren’t a rudderless ship like the Cavs Whatever. Great great win

It might be one guy with 7 alts but it's still 7 different "peoples" posts spamming and trolling the crap out of this place. Really annoying.

And I have historically been an Exum hater but have been advocating for more playing time for him and been vocal about his good play but those dudes almost make me want him to fail so they will shut up and leave. I did say almost.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Lol just kidding you mate. Yeah I agree the constant rubbish from those posts is really irritating

Our early struggles last year weren't just injuries. Our schedule was super tough early last year too. Were weren't playing well last season even before Rudy got hurt due to the schedule.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

It was due to the injuries. And to a lesser extent Mitchell and Rubio getting acclimated to the team. It was clear that we were going to take off after Gobert came back because the team was beginning to gel well and figure things out. Me and Infection both kept saying it. It was clear that we just needed the defensive anchor.

It's not the schedule. It's been really difficult this season but its not why we're losing. We're losing because both our offense AND our defense have declined from where we were last season. Our offense completely disappears at times and unlike last season our defense isn't good enough to carry us to wins anyway. We are going to lose to plenty of really bad teams going down the stretch. The first half of both the Cavs and Pistons games should make that apparent to everyone. When we are playing bad basketball it is REALLY bad basketball.

I just don't see how we go on a run like last year unless we make a major trade or miraculously play like last year with no warning. We look like a borderline playoff team instead of the contenders we expected to be.

It was due to the injuries. And to a lesser extent Mitchell and Rubio getting acclimated to the team. It was clear that we were going to take off after Gobert came back because the team was beginning to gel well and figure things out. Me and Infection both kept saying it. It was clear that we just needed the defensive anchor.

It's not the schedule. It's been really difficult this season but its not why we're losing. We're losing because both our offense AND our defense have declined from where we were last season. Our offense completely disappears at times and unlike last season our defense isn't good enough to carry us to wins anyway. We are going to lose to plenty of really bad teams going down the stretch. The first half of both the Cavs and Pistons games should make that apparent to everyone. When we are playing bad basketball it is REALLY bad basketball.

I just don't see how we go on a run like last year unless we make a major trade or miraculously play like last year with no warning. We look like a borderline playoff team instead of the contenders we expected to be.

we're going to lose to hardly any bad teams from this point.