What's new

Game thread - Jazz vs. Clippers 30 Oct 2019: "Kawhi Leonard Out Tonight?"

I somehow end up going to unusually important games.
-Hayward’s last game
-Donovan’s first 40-point game (yes, that followed up the Hayward one)
-Conley coming alive

Someone get me a seat every game, stat! That is how I afford to ever go.

Can't say we would have won this game had Kwai been in this game. But he wasn't and they lost and we won. That's the way the ball peen hammer falls! Our defense looked strong at times, but the Clippers did end up shooting 47% from the field. Our ball movement was improved, but still not like the end of last year when the ball was zipping all over the place and then dunk time resulted.

Good to see Conley get in on the mix. This was the design. One night it could be Mitchell, Bog, or Conley.

Jazz are 4-1 and it feels good. Really happy to beat the Clips with or without their main man. This is how we have a monster season.
Getting wins that we should, and having a different offensive star every night

Biased *** media. The Clippers are getting their *** kicked and they still just talk about them.

could care less. lets continue to fly under the radar for as long as possible.

come end of the year the nation will be creaming for jazz...

People need to chill. The fact that we are winning games while not having a fully operational battle station is great news.

This team is still figuring it out, and still put together wins in its first 4 of 5. We see now that with Conley hitting shots we are tough to beat. Green and Royce are really nice complementary pieces. Donovan is the star, and Bog is the side kick star. Ingles is premium oil making the machine flow. We have weapons to blast anyone out of the sky. Just wait until we are rolling as one.

Woa, curry broke his hand.

Next up we got the kings, who are 0-4, either they will fold and lay down or come in like a blood starved beast.

They have to be hungry for a W.

Best thing about the game was Mike Conley going off. He finally is able to get that monkey off of his back and just play now moving forward.

The significance of this, simply from a mental standpoint cannot be understated.

That was a must win being at home and at full strength against a depleted team.
So far so good this season.

Need that championship bus thread to come to life I think!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Woa, curry broke his hand.

Next up we got the kings, who are 0-4, either they will fold and lay down or come in like a blood starved beast.

They have to be hungry for a W.

The Warriors are done if Curry is out for a long stretch. Like completely out of the playoff mix done.

The Kings game should be an easy W given how strong our defense is and the fact that Luke Walton literally doesn't run an offense. Hopefully we show up and take care of business.

I somehow end up going to unusually important games.
-Hayward’s last game
-Donovan’s first 40-point game (yes, that followed up the Hayward one)
-Conley coming alive

Someone get me a seat every game, stat! That is how I afford to ever go.
I was at Jerry's late game against the Bulls. I still find that weird and coincidental.

Ingles 7 assists is nice.

Royce didn't attempt a single shot. That's kinda crazy.

Rudy didn't make a shot that wasn't a dunk.

Our midget backcourt looked like Giants tonight

Ingles 7 assists is nice.

Royce didn't attempt a single shot. That's kinda crazy.

Rudy didn't make a shot that wasn't a dunk.

Our midget backcourt looked like Giants tonight

I wish they could get Rudy more into the offense.

Hats down to Mike Conley. Mitchell also very well, heis scoring looks so effortless so far. The team finally starts looking how we imagined it would be looking when the Jazz acquired Conley, Bojan and others. So many beautiful offensive possesions last night which made me jump on the couch from joy. I had doubts about Mudiay but he continues to do good job.