What's new

Game thread..Pelicans @jazz.... tank tested

Ok, my feed is way behind. Yeah, we win. It will be nice to see it when it happens on my feed! I've said this before, Hayward is getting paid.

I hope all of you are still happy about Richard Jefferson leading us to victory if it ends up costing us a higher draft pick.

What, by watching Marvin Williams and Richard Jefferson win it for us?

Hayward: 27 pts, 10 assists
Kanter: 21 pts, 10 reb
Favors: 12 pts, 12 reb, 5 steals

They weren't the only ones playing. The only way the Jazz win is if the other players around them actually play well.

First game that I watched live this season and we won. I think it's me.

Was a lot of fun at times. Burks still struggled, but I liked how into he was on the sidelines.

Not what we hoped for or wanted but RJ and Marvin are the leaders of this team right now.

Hayward made some careless turnovers, and missed some shots he has to make early. Then he exploded and looked like a max player again. So all over the place.

Favors and Kanter both played well. Love the effort both shows on defense. Even though Davis destroyed us, both our bigs were going hard. Kanter hit some nice shots tonight.

Lucas. You are the weakest link, good bye.

Ha! I called it!! Go Jazz. I'm thrilled with the win. They needed one.!!!!

Hayward with 27, 10, 5, 2 & 1 on 50% fg, 60% 3pt

Kanter with 21, 10,1 & 3 on 80% fg

Favors with 12, 12, 5,2 & 2 on 71% fg

Boom!!!!

I hope all of you are still happy about Richard Jefferson leading us to victory if it ends up costing us a higher draft pick.

So you actually expected the Jazz to go 0-82?