What's new

Game Thread - Spurs @ Jazz 3 PM MTN

Jazz are defending Demar really well. Rudy's doing a great job on LMA and our guard help is keeping him from getting to the middle of the paint.

I don't get why these girls/women always have to dance to the crapiest music known to mankind.

In that last bunch teenage single mothers auditioning for a position at the Crazy Horse Gentlemen's Club, one of the girls, an arse ugly ginger, spent half her whatever you call it with her hands down her pants trying to fix her shorts or whatever. Jesus i'm trying to have my breakfast.

That "missed shot" by DM was intended to be an assist to Rudy. The camera on top of the backboard showed the ball hitting the board a foot to the right, with no spin or English on the ball -- never intended to find the hoop.

Smart comment, keep it up John Amaechi and I will Jerry Sloan your A$&
I googled him just enough to know that he’s not known best for anything specifically that’s makes your comment make sense.

So if your angling at something, get on with it.

I googled him just enough to know that he’s not known best for anything specifically that’s makes your comment make sense.

So if your angling at something, get on with it.

Googled him son ? You ain't a long time jazz fan you just joined the bandwagon. Respect some of the jazz Ogz