What's new

GAME THREAD: Utah @ Golden State, 2/2/12, 8:30 Utah time

I'm in a sports bar here in San Francisco, and people are whooping over every play the Ws make. They're not used to this level of play....at all.

When it rains it pours, it's just one of the those nights. Everything is going in for them in the 2nd half.

Favors was very disappointing tonight! Hayward on the other hand has been playing very well over the last 4-5 games with a hiccup in between!

Give the Warriors credit. They're playing hard and crisp on both ends. We're just a step slow compared to them tonight. They're challenging every shot and every rebound (obviously). The thing is, they've basically peaked, and the Jazz are still on the upswing.

If Corbin had any balls, he would sub our pathetic bigs right now. They are doing nothing on the boards and have no energy. Why does Corbin allow this!

I'd put in Kanter for boards sake, but the Jazz need Millsap's offense. I wonder if Sap can play SF instead of Howard.

I dont like the body language I'm seeing here. And I agree might as well sub the youngsters for PT and maybe they can bring a better attitude.