What's new

Game Thread: Utah Jazz @ NO Hornets. 6pm MST.

Siro

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
I don't see a game thread, so here we go.

ipmey2bn8qgparp4tf89.gif

Vs.

58bz6uwruz02dgqjc75emz8er.gif

That's good enough.

if millsap doesn't play, then the question becomes can the jazz win with this:

al - kanter (as lone backup big man)
favors
carroll
hayward - burks
harris - tinsley - ahearn

wow... not a lot of margin for error. if big al or derrick gets into foul trouble, yikes.

Yes it is Siromar. For any that neg him well make a damn game thread or shut the hell up.

GO JAZZZ GO!!!!! In Hayward we trust!!

if millsap doesn't play, then the question becomes can the jazz win with this:

al - kanter (as lone backup big man)
favors
carroll
hayward - burks
harris - tinsley - ahearn

wow... not a lot of margin for error. if big al or derrick gets into foul trouble, yikes.

Considering this is one of the worse teams in the NBA I hope so.

except that they already beat us once at home.

seriously, demarre carroll is the jazz's backup PF right now.

BY THE WAY have
you heard THIS!!!

Benson said he is also trying to change the name of the NBA team to better fit the ambience, culture and charm of New Orleans. [COLOR="#000000[SIZE=3]"]"We need to find a name like (Jazz)," [/SIZE][/COLOR]Benson said, referring to New Orleans first NBA team that relocated to Salt Lake City in 1979. "Whether we can get that or let us use that, you've got to know we're working on it. We'd like to change it tomorrow. We have not gotten that approved, but we're not letting up on it, either. Because we've got a good relationship with the commissioner and his people and we're going to be on them daily to do something."

In typical Jazz fashion, they'll follow up their huge road win over Houston with an ugly loss.

Utah would have to be willing to change their name and they will not do it so it is a dead issue. They just cannot accept that it is a dead issue.

I wonder what other names they are considering.

BY THE WAY have
you heard THIS!!!

Benson said he is also trying to change the name of the NBA team to better fit the ambience, culture and charm of New Orleans. [COLOR="#000000[SIZE=3]"]"We need to find a name like (Jazz)," [/SIZE][/COLOR]Benson said, referring to New Orleans first NBA team that relocated to Salt Lake City in 1979. "Whether we can get that or let us use that, you've got to know we're working on it. We'd like to change it tomorrow. We have not gotten that approved, but we're not letting up on it, either. Because we've got a good relationship with the commissioner and his people and we're going to be on them daily to do something."

The Utah Beez?

they can't have our name.

if they lose tonight but beat houston on 4/19 and 4/26, i promise i'll think about letting them change their name to the new orleans voodoo.

here we go

LETS GO JAZZ ATTACK
ATTACK ATTACK
ANOTHA NIGHT ANOTHA W TIME
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GO CAPTAIN HARRIS AND AIR GORDAN AND SIR ALEC
HORNETS SUCK
SAINTS SUCK
GEAUX JAZZ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BY THE WAY have
you heard THIS!!!

Jazz will relinquish our beloved name when the Lakers relinquish theirs. We at least have a salty lake; how many angles are in LA?