What's new

Game Thread - Warriors @ Jazz 7 PM MTN

It's an evolvement in his game he needs to be great imo. He's got the eye and the will power I just don't know if he knows when he's capable of using it.
That’s fair. I think he succoms to the pressure to carry us at times, because I agree that he has the eye and the willingness to pass.

So don't pass to Favors who shoots over 50%, don't pass to Joe who shoots 40%+ from deep, don't pass to Rudy who has one of the highest shooting percentage sin the league. Instead, keep chucking up shots at a 40% clip and barely 30% from deep.

And that's why we keep losing.

I support this message!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two games into the tough 6 game stretch, lost a close one to the Rockets and a Harden double step back and got a big win against the defending champs with our best player having his worst game of the season.

Kinda optimistic on the next four games, we might be able to go 0.500 through this stretch and then the schedule finally starts to lighten

It's an evolvement in his game he needs to be great imo. He's got the eye and the will power I just don't know if he knows when he's capable of using it.
I don’t think Mitchell will ever be great...

Everybody keeps blowing smoke up his ****, and he actually isn’t even that good.

I don’t think Mitchell will ever be great...

Everybody keeps blowing smoke up his ****, and he actually isn’t even that good.
His two passes at the beginning of the 4th quarter were outstanding. He hit Exum who made a great cut down low and then hit Favors down low after a drive.

I just see Donovan as a complete playmaker. He will be a triple threat. I agree he has to work on his 3 point shooting and shot selection, but I'm okay with his role. Let him be the catalyst.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app