What's new

Gamethread: Game 1 of the 1st Round. Utah Jazz @ Houston Rockets. 7:30 MST

Too many open threes from other people. Getting a (surprisingly) decent whistle vs. what I expected. I’m not as hopeless as everyone. Perhaps that’s because I have lower expectations.

Can't wait for the local media (Locke, DJ&PK, etc.) to somehow spin this disaster tomorrow. They refuse to criticize Dennis Lindsay and Quinn Snyder. It drives me ****ing insane. Quinn, WTF were you thinking betting on leaving the BEST corner 3 shooter (Tucker shooting at around 56% from corner 3 this year) open time and time again. This game plan has been a $hitshow so far.

You know what drives me insane? Quinn.

It's ****ing Quin. One 'n'.

But I agree. Was thinking the same thing. Was pretty sure Tucker led from one corner this year.

Like I said... Rockets in 5. Maaaaayyyyybbbbeeee 6.

I'm ready for the offseason. This is it DL. A big move MUST be made. We cannot run it back.

I don’t blame Quin for trying the open up the right for harden strategy.... but time to play it differently. He wasn’t the guy that killed us last year.

Also we need someone to make a shot.

Yep. I mean we beat them twice this year without guarding harden in such a stupid way.

I'm blown away that the game plan to guard him is to intentionally get out if his way and let him go right to the paint.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Yeah the big problem it they need to bring a soft double once he hits the key but instead they are just sagging off the 3 pt shooter in the corner after he is in the paint. Will never work.

So, we don’t believe that the constant reports were true.

Got it.
Making up the excuse that other teams weren't willing to trade is a pathetic excuse. If Lindsey only wanted to trade for Conley that's even worse.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I know everyone here is complaining about the defense, but its the offense that is concerning..

Harden is pick your poison no matter what, thats what it means to be a triple-threat... If he's not gonna get into the lane, he's gonna bury you with step-backs and if he's not doing that he;s racking up assists.

The offense is the part of the equation they need to control better to get a hold of things

Before everyone knocks the defensive scheme, please notice that Harden hasn't got a single free throw tonight.

He won’t have to if he’s getting wide open looks to Tucker. Harden has 7 assists on pace for 14. Tucker has 11 pts already.