What's new

Gamethread: Game 1 of the 1st Round. Utah Jazz @ Houston Rockets. 7:30 MST

You think Utah could beat the Bucks in a 7 game series?? Lemme ask you point blank --- how many Bucks games have you seen this year to draw that conclusion from? c'mon, out with it. expose yourself.

this is perfectly what im talking about Lindsey gets a pass here because too many people exist in a utah jazz only NBA bubble, in a wider scope you can see the mediocrity.
Ok you're clearly brain dead because his entire point was that if the Jazz somehow played well enough to beat the Rockets and Warriors then that form could/should be good enough to beat the Bucks. He never said or implied that he thought that they were that good at this very moment lol.

the funniest part of it all is that people were fooled into thinking the jazz were good because they finally got media attention and were a chic pick LOL...

The media attention like that should be seen as a deathknell, if there's anyone who doesn;t know what their talking about its the collective sports media in this country...

You think Utah could beat the Bucks in a 7 game series?? Lemme ask you point blank --- how many Bucks games have you seen this year to draw that conclusion from? c'mon, out with it. expose yourself.

this is perfectly what im talking about Lindsey gets a pass here because too many people exist in a utah jazz only NBA bubble, in a wider scope you can see the mediocrity. The nature of the threat is whats not understood here. IT seems after all these losing years that fans still can't really grasp the true difficulty of whats presented in they playoffs..

Yes, I think a Jazz team that beat the Warriors and Rockets in 7 games series would stand “a chance” against the Bucks. Hypotheticals remember.

You’re making hypothetical strawmans here. And ignoring that I said the Jazz don’t even get that far.

this is perfectly what im talking about Lindsey gets a pass here because too many people exist in a utah jazz only NBA bubble, in a wider scope you can see the mediocrity. The nature of the threat is whats not understood here. IT seems after all these losing years that fans still can't really grasp the true difficulty of whats presented in they playoffs..
Do you habitually change your name to run away from the guilt you possess due to all your horrendous prior takes and reputation?

dont worry i wont be back in the game threads, u can have your blissful ignorance back. ill wait for the series to end to continue further.

the funniest part of it all is that people were fooled into thinking the jazz were good because they finally got media attention and were a chic pick LOL...

The media attention like that should be seen as a deathknell, if there's anyone who doesn;t know what their talking about its the collective sports media in this country...
Lord Bullshittaton ... I think you ought to change your name to this.

Relative to who tho (other pretenders perhaps:p???) Lets use brooklyn as a counterpoint... Brooklyn is in a similar position as utah now, with a younger core and Utah had fistfuls of lotto picks at their disposal they didnt.

So i mean compared to brooklyn i'd say Utah hasn't done **** really.. and i mean they were a 20 win team 2 years ago when the jazz were "getting playoff experience"..

To the league. Or do consecutive seasons of 20, 30, 40, 50 winsand 2-2 in the playoffs not matter?
Jesus H...

I can’t lol, lord take the wheel.

Night y’all, even you @Shad you **** taker

Yes, I think a Jazz team that beat the Warriors and Rockets in 7 games series would stand “a chance” against the Bucks. Hypotheticals remember.

You’re making hypothetical strawmans here. And ignoring that I said the Jazz don’t even get that far.

so who hypothetically guards Giannis for 7 games? Joe Ingles is gonna lock him down? Thats hypothetically feasible to you and constitutes a win in this argument for you if i concede that there's some .000000000000000000000000000001% chance ingles locks Giannis down for 7 games?

how many times od i have to obliterate ****** semantics with actual basketball on court actionable observances before y'all stop testing me with this nonsense?? oh wait this style of semantics is all you've got vs me because i kick valid points. I get it now. get on your other accounts and try again i suppose.

so who hypothetically guards Giannis for 7 games? Joe Ingles is gonna lock him down? Thats hypothetically feasible to you and constitutes a win in this argument for you if i concede that there's some .000000000000000000000000000001% chance ingles locks Giannis down for 7 games?

how many times od i have to obliterate ****** semantics with actual basketball on court actionable observances before y'all stop testing me with this nonsense?? oh wait this style of semantics is all you've got vs me because i kick valid points. I get it now.
Harrison....

Barnes.

You really don't have to do that.

Come back I mean.

nah this whole thing sucks u can't convince me there's not a bunch of fat cats making millions doing their jobs poorly to blame for this.. This reeks of poor management.

i dont care to say i told u so thats not the point when I showed up here I thought Utah could be contenders,and their ****ing pretenders and they are ****ing doing it the wrong way, its tough to watch. The fans deserve better. Rudy deserves better.

You're wrong because the Jazz would beat any of the playoff teams in the West sans the Warriors and the Rockets. Portland with no Nurk makes Jazz favourites, and I don't think OKC are fully healthy right now so the Jazz have a good shot in that series too. Jazz win any other series fairly comfortably.

The Rockets are probably the worst matchup for the Jazz as currently constructed in the NBA and we were unlucky enough to pull them 1st round. The team is a hard capped 2nd round ceiling team but that's hardly "sheep to the slaughterhouse" level like the Pistons are to the Bucks in the East right now.
Holy ****. Are you anywhere close enough that I could just punch you in the face? Because I'd really like that.

Sounds like the Jazz aren't going to change their defense game plan going forward even though it didn't work tonight.

I guess my comedic wits just can't compete with "what kind of stupid *** name is Sean!?"...
Yeah, you do have to admit, Sean is the stupidest name that there's ever been.

I mean I sean that. I sean that **** too many times.

Spell your name right! Tell you dumb *** parents they ****ed up. Your name is a joke. Maybe it's not your fault, but you're the one who's going to pay the price. Most people have better parents than you had/have, whatever, better if they're dead, seriously.