What's new

Gamethread: Jazz in Chicago playing just on game on 8/3 at 18:00(time to break the streak)

Will be in Chicago for the game tomorrow. Was looking forward to seeing Kanter and Favors get some minutes...darn.

The Bulls destroyed us at home a little while ago. I don't expect a win, or this even to be a contest late in the game.

it is funny with al being probable the gamethread has decreased in length.
by this time the thread should have reache d9-12 pages if we look at the previous games

it is funny with al being probable the gamethread has decreased in length.
by this time the thread should have reache d9-12 pages if we look at the previous games

Ill admit, I won't be watching it live now and will just ff to when our young guys are playing. We are toast as far as the playoffs and my excitement lies with the younguns

I will be watching and cheering my *** off. But yes it is harder to watch when Al is in.

today is my husband's birthday. we are going to the game. he is not entirely thrilled. what can I say...

The real key to this game is 'Does Mo Williams help us with Nate Robinson?"

Robinson killed us last time we played.

...considering they were playing the 6th game of a 6 game road trip....and it was a back to back for them....and we were off 2 days rested and ready.....yeah, we got destroyed!

Meh, 4 of their 5 starters played 25 mins or less the night before. So they were somewhat rested and also pissed off. Regardless, losing by 4 points to a good team isn't getting destroyed.