What's new

Gamethread: jazz in Cleveland playing "just one game" at 17:00

Off to work. Going to miss the game but will catch in on LP tonight. Hopefully this place isn't in a complete meltdown by then.

Marvin gonna take all Burks minutes now.

Major kudos if Corbin plays G and Burks off bench and Marv is below on depth chart.

But I ain't expecting anything

Marvin gonna take all Burks minutes now.

Major kudos if Corbin plays G and Burks off bench and Marv is below on depth chart.

But I ain't expecting anything

I actually think Marvin will play PF mostly.. that is until Jefferson comes back. Who knows what will happen then.

YES NO AL.
NOt sure if your trolling though

I hope you know how important AL is for our Game ?
Maybe you will see today, when Hayward is again 3-16 from the field defended by a player like Reddick...
bro, Im from Germany you are DUTCH, why do you think Iam trolling, just becausse I like our leading rebounder and scorer ?

Al is a part of the JAZZNATION, you have to accept that. He is OUR player... we have to cheer for him... and he is BIG

I hope you know how important AL is for our Game ?
Maybe you will see today, when Hayward is again 3-16 from the field defended by a player like Reddick...
bro, Im from Germany you are DUTCH, why do you think Iam trolling, just becausse I like our leading rebounder and scorer ?

Al is a part of the JAZZNATION, you have to accept that. He is OUR player... we have to cheer for him... and he is BIG
still not sure if trolling.
with big al the mmilwaukee game would have been lost by 20 points.

but i think you ar elike corbin just trolling

Tough game but we need a win! CJ Miles will be motivated....by the way he is having a decent season.
In my opinion it was better to keep him rather to take Foye and Marvin Williams....furthermore his salary is ok!

I think that even dutch feels a little bit of LOVE for BIG-AL deep in his heart, but he is just to shy to admit...

I'm glad Mo is back, but I hope he doesn't get more than 25 minutes (unless against all expectations, he has a monster game).