What's new

Gamethread: Jazz v Lakers. 7pm MST.

I usually don't care about Ws and Ls this year but it's the Lakers. It's about pride.

Damnit to hell

Hayward chokes in the clutch. All the freaking time. And don't yall go citing the Cavs shot...even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Easily the worst loss of the season. Favors can't make a FT when he needs to can't miss when he needed to. Hayward was a damn ghost in the second half, and this team can't win three ****ing games in a row. Terrible loss. Oh well time to move on and grow from it.

Went to one game at ESA and obviously watch tons on the pass. Seems like half the fans are always for the other team. DL needs to get this team ready for playoff contention before he loses all the fan base.

You obviously are absolutely clueless. So maybe stop talking out your *** until you've been to more then one game?

Pretty rough. But there will be more nights like this. Honestly a few free throws would have won this game.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Gordon good first half, bad second half. Rudy Gobert continue to dominate. Derrick Favors quiet but still good game. Booker worst game in a while. Rodney Hood brought some shooting, excited for him. Need more from Dante and Exum.

****ing hate the goddamn Lakers and their fans.

Maybe we can take solace in not aiding their tank tonight.

Either way the Lakers still have Lin. I consider the Jazz the winners.

I started the game with a glas of white wine and now I'm drinking vodka and I have no idea how I got to this point!