What's new

Gamethread: Jazz Vs Knicks, "Luck is overrated when you got kanter" 18-03 at 2030

I might get some crap for this but I really hope we lose. Corbin isn't going to get fired without some signature losses and missing the playoffs badly.

Jon Barry just clowns Corbin and the Jazz every time he covers them.

"Maybe that should be there offense, just go for offensive rebounds".

lack of playing time is hurting our young players. You can´t draft lottery picks and handle them like they were late second rounders. If you work hard and you showing good performance but even then you are subbed out at 1rst then this can be problematic. If I was Favors or Kanter, I would not re-sihn with Utah Jazz, after my contract expires.

You can't ****ing have it both ways! Whine about them playing or whine about them NOT playing! But for gods sake pick one!

Jeez, Favors making me regret that DWill trade

If we don't make that trade then we would have no d will, no favors, no kanter, no marvin, and no GS pick this year.

On the other hand, maybe we would have sucked bad enough to get the number one pick after d will left in free agency and got kyrie irving

You can't ****ing have it both ways! Whine about them playing or whine about them NOT playing! But for gods sake pick one!

Dude, we only ever whine about them not playing

Mo Williams is basically Foye if he lost 15-20 lbs and was allowed to be our starting point guard

If we don't make that trade then we would have no d will, no favors, no kanter, no marvin, and no GS pick this year.

On the other hand, maybe we would have sucked bad enough to get the number one pick after d will left in free agency and got kyrie irving

I don't really regret it, I just hate that he seems to be the least developed of the 4 and he was supposed to be the centerpiece

Dude, we only ever wine about them not playing

Yeah, it basically goes one way:

one_way_to_heaven.png

I don't mind losing, I just don't want to watch a losing team that runs an offense centered around Mo Williams and Jefferson isolations.