What's new

Gamethread: Jazz Vs Knicks, "Luck is overrated when you got kanter" 18-03 at 2030

These next 3 games are gonna be ugly!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worst.

Loss.

Ever!!!

No Melo.
No Chandler.
No Amare.

NO PROBLEM!!!

Their bigs consisted of some dude I've never heard of, Novak, Kurt Thomas, and freaking Kmart???

Hahahaha...

They were on the back end of a b2b?
We were home?

If we really wanted the playoffs this needed to be a guaranteed win. And not even that difficult to get. Pretty obvious that Ty Corbin just isn't the guy. Very obvious that this summer should involve gutting many players from this roster and firing the current coach.

Good call. Well, you were right, but it's not good that you were right. Right?

I dunno man. I really want us to win and don't want to tank, but at the same time- how the hell are we going to stand 40 minutes of Big Al against Duncan? Also- Trey Burke

By far the biggest problem with this team is their playbook. Jazz have ran that UCLA offense for far too long and it ONLY works if you have the personnel to get it done. This team needs to, as Harpring always says, run up and down the floor. This slow, dump it down to the big man offense needs to go.

I dunno man. I really want us to win and don't want to tank, but at the same time- how the hell are we going to stand 40 minutes of Big Al against Duncan? Also- Trey Burke

We won't have to worry about that. This team doesn't have to tank to lose.

This team has the most horrible losses for a team with so much talent I can remember. Very sad to watch.

This is an impressive waste of a team. I'm rooting for us to not make the play-offs for certain. Perhaps that will lead to the departure of Jefferson and Corbin. Terrible performance.