What's new

GameTHREAD - UK vs. Robert Morris Sunday @ 5:30mst ESPN2

D

Deleted member 848

This. Time. It's. Personal

john-calipari-post-montevallo-620x330.png

"We are going to bury these sorry sons of bitches. Remember when I said this wasn't about revenge? Lmao y'all are dumb as ****, **** god damn."

031913-CBK-NOT-IN-OUR-HOUSEPi_20130319233004754_660_320.JPG

"Lmao CalJr y u mad doe?? Must be gettin that dank inbred poon tbh"

Jim-Calhoun-retire.jpg

"lol wutz this bout my lil bro getting the dank ****? Can I get a confirmation on that?"

t1_kentucky_ap-01.jpg

*confirmed*

ncb_g_calhoun1_sw_576.jpg

"lmao k k, Robert Morris by 17"

whoopsie. Game is at 5:00, not 5:30.

Apologies. Any predictions, everyone? I think I might side with Jimmer Calhoun tbh

The only legit NBA prospect playing in this game is Karvel Anderson from Robert Morris.

I was gonna mention Kyle Wiltjer as well, but then I remembered that he transferred over to the Zags. Huge blow for UK.

I never noticed the 40-0 part the first time around... damn embarrassing fans doing dumb stuff... lol

So what it does mean when a bunch of guys that probably have spent more time memorizing the Communist Manifesto than playing basketball - Columbia - plays Sparty notch up until 1 min of the game last game? If I'm UK fan, I'm expecting a similar season to last probably.

That's because you obviously don't watch much sports.
Funny how you would see that as the #1 and #2 teams in the nation must really suck rather than the to-be-expected letdown after an emotional win over the highly touted best recruiting class of all time.. and going against a cupcake afterward.

Now if we get beat (or it's even close) by Robert Morris tomorrow.. that would be reason for concern. I'm not concerned.. at all.