What's new

Gamethread: Utah Jazz @ Sacramento Kings. 6:00PM MST

Please free AB!! Been screaming for him to get more minutes!

Interesting that Favors came off the bench and the jazz put up 30 in the 1st and won the first.

If Niang would’ve started over Crowder in this game with all the open threes Crowder got, something to think about.

O’Neal isn’t as good as we thought he was.

Good hell!! Can we trade Exum already, he’s starting to regress and now he can’t make a layup to save his life. I don’t get it last year he made finishing at the rim as easy as breathing. Trade him to a contender for a late first rounder.

Ricky should stay inside the three point line.

It’s good to see we can win without DM seeing that we can’t win when the other teams star doesn’t play.

Just a few thoughts. Your welcome

Wish I had confidence about tomorrow's game. To start the season I expected to win almost any game. That is gone RightNow. I blame myself really.

Interesting that Favors came off the bench and the jazz put up 30 in the 1st and won the first.

If Niang would’ve started over Crowder in this game with all the open threes Crowder got, something to think about.

Good hell!! Can we trade Exum already, he’s starting to regress and now he can’t make a layup to save his life. I don’t get it last year he made finishing at the rim as easy as breathing. Trade him to a contender for a late first rounder.

It’s good to see we can win without DM seeing that we can’t win when the other teams star doesn’t play.

YOU’RE. Idiot.

*You're

What would a contender want with Dante Exum?

Tmr may be tougher w/o Mitchell. Indy > Kings. Hopefully they aren't too fired up.
The Kings are better than the Pacers if Oladipo is out, but 2nd game of a B2B probably evens it out in a very general sense.

Reactions: 8