What's new

Gamethread: Utah Jazz @ Sacramento Kings. 6:00PM MST

I think almost everyone agrees Burks needs more minutes. He looked really good last night. We should play him more, hope he excels and then trade him for a longer-term player.

He’s okay... still has some pretty tragic mental mistakes. Last night he had a 30 second stint where Buddy hit a three because he wasn’t contesting close enough. They then got a turnover and had a fast break... AB turns it over and it leads to another three. 6-0 quick hit run where a lot of it was ABs fault. He also had the backcourt goof up... he was trying to be aggressive and get a fast break but unless you can 100% get that ball you let it go because it was either backcourt or out of bounds off the Kings.

He did some good things for sure but that stuff drives Quin nuts.

Please perma-ban that guy. Maybe new members need to have a screening period before their posts appear.

Getting back to the game: ball movement. When Mitchell returns he needs to do less so the Jazz can do more. Maybe Quin needs to yell the same thing to Donovan that he did to Dante when Mitcell does his hero ball thing

Please perma-ban that guy. Maybe new members need to have a screening period before their posts appear.

Getting back to the game: ball movement. When Mitchell returns he needs to do less so the Jazz can do more. Maybe Quin needs to yell the same thing to Donovan that he did to Dante when Mitcell does his hero ball thing
AI is getting smarter. Pretty soon they will take over.

And a T-shirt that says Vlad-Father
This is amazing. I'd never seen this meme before.

sr8ybIl.png

And also stumbled upon this gem:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...-an-unintentionally-revealing-photo/38037965/

If we didn't have Rubio, Exum, Mitchell, O'Neale, Burks and now Neto all playing, Grayson would be getting some minutes. There just aren't that many minutes to go around.

If we traded Burks and kept Neto only for emergencies, Grayson would get more minutes and it would be the best thing for both his and our long term interests. I think he could become a good player if we could give him 10 minutes or more per night. We desperately need the shooting.

Agreed. Nothing harder than playing and trying to contribute when you're either not getting any minutes or just playing cleanup for the last 2-3 of the game. I think he should get around 15 a game as standard.

I work with some AI/tech companies... they **** scares me.
Perhaps OT but does anyone think The Thriller is actually a bot? Think about it, he comes in and seems to have somewhat robotic responses that seem to only address keywords of what people have said, and is typically devoid of any level of emotional connection.

Yes... that is where I got it. It's on his desk. This made me gain 5% more respect for him for some reason.
I also like that his office looks the same as what I’d envision the office would be of the guy who runs the local rec league on weeknights

kings.jpg

I also like that his office looks the same as what I’d envision the office would be of the guy who runs the local rec league on weeknights

kings.jpg

And yet that guy had the good sense to get Bjelica signed on a team friendly deal.