What's new

General NBA 2020-2021

If you swap Gobert for Curry do you think GS has a better record this year? What about the Jazz?
Golden State would be bereft of scoring, and the jazz would be bereft of defense, what’s your point? The warriors would be better though. Without Gobert the jazz don’t even sniff the play-in game. We’ve already seen how successful Gobert is without Mitchell. Just stop!!

I think Atlanta might have a Trae Young problem..... like, they may be better without him. Lineups with Bogdanovic and Heurter as the two guards have plenty of playmaking and are much better defensively.

Shouldve darfted Luka.

I think Atlanta might have a Trae Young problem..... like, they may be better without him. Lineups with Bogdanovic and Heurter as the two guards have plenty of playmaking and are much better defensively.

Shouldve darfted Luka.
I tend to agree with the former statement

The latter statement is about the most obvious statement ever

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Was Watching the Raptor-Laker game. Damn, I thought Van Vleet was good ... Kyle Lowry was unbelievable tonight. They smoked LeBron and Davis, and Van Vleet was out besides. Not sure LeBron is going to make it this year. We shall see. I think the Raptors are going to make the playoffs and will be a tough out.

lmao its nsfw so im not gonna post it here but if u wanna see something hilarious there's a tweet from Jimmy Butler's agent in response to a Shams Charania(sp?) report thats pure gold

calls him an ambulance chaser n there's this line too

" Go find someone’s assistant to text abt an MRI or some other human calamity you want to be 1st on. " hahah