What's new

General Site Slowness / Database Errors

Jason

Administrator
Staff member
We are aware of some general errors you may be receiving where the site appears to go unresponsive and may eventually display a database or HTTP 500 error. If there is something consistent you believe might allow us to reproduce this error, please let us know here or via Contact Us. Otherwise, we are aware that it is occurring 100-200 total times a day and working to isolate the issue and resolve it.

Thanks for your patience.

Actually, I think I have noticed something. For me, it always seems to happen when bluesrocker posts with any of his multiple accounts. Banning him should help with the problem, I do believe. It's worth a shot, at least, anyway.

Actually, I think I have noticed something. For me, it always seems to happen when bluesrocker posts with any of his multiple accounts. Banning him should help with the problem, I do believe. It's worth a shot, at least, anyway.

This is hard to argue with. Science!

I believe to have resolved all these issues that many were having (related to this thread topic anyway - I can't fix Trout). Please let me know otherwise.

This problem is still happening a dozen or so times a day. Disabled Facebook integration for now.