What's new

George #B Hill

NAOS

Is there any doubt that George Hill is one of the top 10 (even top 5?) bulldogs on the perimeter in all the NBA? Is there any doubt he was our biggest offseason target and acquisition? Therefore, is there any doubt that the jazz FO saw a need to fix our perimeter D from years past?

Bulldog, bitches.

I haven't seen enough recognition of teh facts.

635897959294885374-George-Hill-black-hair.jpg

There is doubt on this claim.

If the Jazz really want to be like the Spurs they will trade him away.

If the Jazz really wanted to be like the Spurs they would have kept the lottery pick and not traded it for him.

If the Jazz really wanted to be like the Spurs, they would have tanked properly and got that much needed super star that wins championships.

You know whats funny about the Jazz. They think going out and getting guys with ties to Indiana will give Hayward buddies and convince him to stay. As if Hayward is thinking he needs friends from Indiana to win.

You know whats funny about the Jazz. They think going out and getting guys with ties to Indiana will give Hayward buddies and convince him to stay. As if Hayward is thinking he needs friends from Indiana to win.

Source?

You know what, I think Hayward wants to stay with the Jazz -- Why, because he is the man here. Any other contending team he goes to he likely will be second or third fiddle.

You know what, I think Hayward wants to stay with the Jazz -- Why, because he is the man here. Any other contending team he goes to he likely will be second or third fiddle.

Hmm... jury's still out on whether or not Hayward wants to be 'the man' though.

Fabricated rubbish

No not even close. I dotn even think top 15

Is there any doubt that George Hill is one of the top 10 (even top 5?) bulldogs on the perimeter in all the NBA? Is there any doubt he was our biggest offseason target and acquisition? Therefore, is there any doubt that the jazz FO saw a need to fix our perimeter D from years past?

Bulldog, bitches.

I haven't seen enough recognition of teh facts.

635897959294885374-George-Hill-black-hair.jpg

Enjoy that then because Hayward isn't the number one option on a contending team. Not even close. on a good team he is a second most likely third option. So enjoy having Hayward where one year you can make playoffs and the next year in late lottery. Guess you could get lucky and get that number 1 pick always with the draft balls but then you would have to trade it because Hayward is the man and don't want to grab supporting pkayers with that high of drafts picks.

Indiana has a history of white bball players also and
Utah is a majority white state who loves hoops.
They want that marriage between Indiana hoops and Utah hoops. AS an Illinois native and someone who played high school ball in Illinois all I can say is F *** that whole Hoosier state!

Hayward stays if we make a playoffs. Hill gets us into the playoffs. So yeah, he's 50% right?