What's new

Give love to Rodney and Alec tonight - game thread Cavs at Jazz 7 pm 18 Jan 2019

I know the smart thing to do is rest our starters, but I wanna see Donovan and Rudy stat pad dammit! We don't play again til Monday.

good news is that Royce's game has improved significantly over the course of the past two months. a reliable 3pt shot and driving&finishing. he's a very quality role player now.

good news is that Royce's game has improved significantly over the course of the past two months. a reliable 3pt shot and driving&finishing. he's a very quality role player now.
When he plays bad teams he can do it

Cavanaugh really sucks. Zero reason he is on the roster when they could use someone else.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sexton hit a garbage time 3 with 2 seconds left to push lolol those damn oddsmakers are so good.

Cavanaugh really sucks. Zero reason he is on the roster when they could use someone else.

Whats his contract look like, additionally are there really any genuine options for that roster spot?

Burks and Hood shot a combined 4-17 for 10 total points. I wonder if they are depressed being in Cavs Hell?

Our bench players should at least be better than this. The fourth quarter numbers are somewhat awful, 39-22 Cavs. The Jazz's bench got outscored by 17 pts.

Burks and Hood shot a combined 4-17 for 10 total points. I wonder if they are depressed being in Cavs Hell?
They’ve only got three more months and get to take an extended summer.