What's new

gmathread: some game monday against detroit or something at 19:00 or something

You're joking...right?

He was solid tonight. Got back early, head on a swivel. Engaged.

I am too sarcastic sometimes. It literally makes me sick how bad Al is compared to the minutes he receives. I just want this season over now.

This post is completely heartfelt. I mean it.

Jefferson took 15 shots scored 16 points
kanter took 9 shots scored 14 points

Kanter 14points 8rebounds in those20 minutes
jefferson 16points 10 rebounds in those 31 minutes

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH favors SUCKING in the startin line-up 6 points 8 rebounds.

if i was millsap i would beg the coach to come of the bench. to not suck beside big al

What is UTTERLY disgusting is that al jeffersuck gets the most credit for the win.
yet he played 31 minutes and jazz where outscored by -8
the guys who won us the game get no credit they get to ride the bench. no hope of increasing minutes/
Kanter team leading +23 in 20 minutes
Evans +20 in 24 minutes
Hayward+ 20 in 28 minutes

so yeah lets all jump aboard the big al wagon
BIG AL FTW

yeah right

Favors will be an awesome compliment to Kanter, primarily because Kanter doesn't completely stop the offense. He can pass with Favors in the game and Dfav can cover up Kanter's little bit of lateral weakness. Psyched to get this rolling next year, I think we could have the best frontcourt in the NBA as soon as 2 years from now.

Kanter will be an All Star at least 3 times in his career.

Favors will be an awesome compliment to Kanter, primarily because Kanter doesn't completely stop the offense. He can pass with Favors in the game and Dfav can cover up Kanter's little bit of lateral weakness. Psyched to get this rolling next year, I think we could have the best frontcourt in the NBA as soon as 2 years from now.

Kanter will be an All Star at least 3 times in his career.

I think where they are right now, kanter, favors and Hayward should each expect to be all stars a couple times in their careers. If they are not, something will have gone wrong. They will be at least as good as memo and Booz were

What is UTTERLY disgusting is that al jeffersuck gets the most credit for the win.
yet he played 31 minutes and jazz where outscored by -8
the guys who won us the game get no credit they get to ride the bench. no hope of increasing minutes/
Kanter team leading +23 in 20 minutes
Evans +20 in 24 minutes
Hayward+ 20 in 28 minutes

so yeah lets all jump aboard the big al wagon
BIG AL FTW

yeah right

Big Al has an amazing talent, the ability to make every player around him worse. Let's hope the FO sees it, apparently the coach is blind to this fact.

ICE COLD: There was no hot water available in either locker room after the game. Several Jazz players opted to take cold showers but big man Al Jefferson refused, saying he’d rather drive home at take a hot shower. He later left the arena in sweats. The Pistons, meanwhile, had a charter flight to Oakland, Calif. waiting for them.