What's new

Go after Monroe?

The Bucks are going after Dwyane Wade. They have a meeting scheduled with him next week. In order to be able to pay him $20 million which is what he is demanding, they could be looking to move Greg Monroe.

Would you trade Burks and a pick for Monroe?

The Bucks are going after Dwyane Wade. They have a meeting scheduled with him next week. In order to be able to pay him $20 million which is what he is demanding, they could be looking to move Greg Monroe.

Would you trade Burks and a pick for Monroe?

Why?! Where does he play? We sold have to trade Favors. Favors is better.

No I wouldn't do that deal. I think Monroe would be a good fit in terms of play style but it would cause chemistry problems. He won't want to come off the bench.

No I wouldn't do that deal. I think Monroe would be a good fit in terms of play style but it would cause chemistry problems. He won't want to come off the bench.

I totally agree with you that the proposed trade would cause chemistry problems, although I would trade Burks for a bag of Doritos. In the same way that there would be a logjam at the 4/5 if Monroe is brought in, there is already one at the wings. I think Burks - due to his low basketball IQ, bad outside shooting and proneness to get injured - will eventually be the odd man out. I totally would trade him to the Bucks for, let's say, their next top 8 pick. I would even trade Burks right away, but I think the Jazz may let the season start to see how the logjam plays out. The organization is already defending that idea by saying that "There will be a lot of competition for playing time".