What's new

Go get Bledsoe?

Maybe he's expressed the desire to be traded over the course of more than just this year. As much as I despise Kanter, he didnt want to be in Utah, had made that known to the Jazz and only went public when he perceived DL was dragging his feet. Bledsoe only owes the Suns his honest effort when he's on the court. If he's unhappy that ownership has turned the team into what the Sixers used to be, it's his right to scream he wants out.

Maybe he's expressed the desire to be traded over the course of more than just this year. As much as I despise Kanter, he didnt want to be in Utah, had made that known to the Jazz and only went public when he perceived DL was dragging his feet. Bledsoe only owes the Suns his honest effort when he's on the court. If he's unhappy that ownership has turned the team into what the Sixers used to be, it's his right to scream he wants out.

The healthy shutdown last year was ridiculous. Should have traded him in the offseason. I don't blame him... he's just not a fit and I wouldn't give up our assets for him.

Three assistants were let go along with Watson, one of which was Mehmet Okur. I had no idea he was working with the Suns in player development. Where have I been?

And speaking of Okur, he apparently got his digs in.

https://www.si.com/nba/2017/10/24/eric-bledsoe-mehmet-okur-instagram-post-suns

After being fired along with Watson Sunday, Okur, a former All-Star and NBA Champion, hopped on social media to handle things the way any NBA All-Star or champion would handle things (see LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, etc.)

In a since-deleted post, Okur captioned a photo of his family "Family first Other little s... and MFS*comes and goes in my life F... em I am out for now y'all see y'all down the road."

And because the NBA is where amazing happens, Bledsoe liked the post.

Cute picture of Okur and his family in the article.

Anyone wanna come put Okur on blast or is this treatment only reserved for those uppity black athletes?

Anyone wanna come put Okur on blast or is this treatment only reserved for those uppity black athletes?

Lol, what treatment?

Okur made a statement after he was fired. Not quite the same thing as a player using social media to try and force a trade. FWIW though, I agree that Bledsoe's situation is different, and he has every reason to want out of that dumsterfire of an organization.

Honestly, it's hard for me to take anyone seriously who uses the term slave in the same sentence as these guys who willingly sign contracts to make ludicrous amounts of money to play the game they love. Most of us would trade places with them in a heartbeat, so the term slave is a disgraceful use of language.

These guys know they can be traded at any time when they accept loads and loads of money to do so. Nobody is twisting their arm to make them sign. Don't like the terms, don't sign the ****ing contract, and by all means, don't go throwing around the term slave if you do sign the contract and then have to fulfill the terms.

If Bledsoe turns out and delivers in Milwaukee, that team is the the team to beat in the east.

I'm very hard for the Bucks right now.

If Bledsoe turns out and delivers in Milwaukee, that team is the the team to beat in the east.

I'm very hard for the Bucks right now.

I think Bledsoe solves a couple of weaknesses for them. But trading Monroe made them thin upfront. They have not been rumoured in the Jahil Okafor talks, but maybe now...

And their biggest weakness is still unresolved, but I doubt they fire Jason Kidd mid-season.

I think Bledsoe solves a couple of weaknesses for them. But trading Monroe made them thin upfront. They have not been rumoured in the Jahil Okafor talks, but maybe now...

And their biggest weakness is still unresolved, but I doubt they fire Jason Kidd mid-season.
Giannis can play the 5 too though of need be.

Bledsoe to the Bucks means Jabari next year...?
I was thinking the same thing. If we sign Jabari on a max contract in the summer, it will be very, very hard for the Bucks to match. They will be way over the luxury and no picks to use to dump contracts.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Nice trade for the Bucks. And the Suns got two picks for a guy who didn't want to be there, so they did well also.

It'll be interesting to see what Phoenix ends up doing with Monroe.

I was thinking the same thing. If we sign Jabari on a max contract in the summer, it will be very, very hard for the Bucks to match. They will be way over the luxury and no picks to use to dump contracts.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

How? We dont have room to offer him the max.

Edit: I guess if we drop the rights to Exum, Favors, Hood, JJ and Neto along with not picking up the options on Thabo, Jerebko and Udoh we might have room. I think we might also have to trade Burks for nothing as well though.