What's new

Go sign Rondo

[MENTION=181]Broncster[/MENTION] u do realize Rondo lead the C's to a championship right?
Did you miss the part about him having 3 HOF players on his team? And saying lead is stretching reality to absurd levels, That was Garnett, Allen and Pierce's team to lead not Rondo's.

Whoever says that Rondo is a bad point guard is insane. He can't hit the outside shot but that is not where his skills set is. Rondo can drive the offense in transition and has an A+ understanding in terms of finding the open man. He can hit the mid-range and would thrive on a team with the desire to win. I would never in my life want Boogie on my team. I would say that he is the most talented true PF in the game, but is one of those guys who will always lack the maturity to become a leader.

Whoever says that Rondo is a bad point guard is insane. He can't hit the outside shot but that is not where his skills set is. Rondo can drive the offense in transition and has an A+ understanding in terms of finding the open man. He can hit the mid-range and would thrive on a team with the desire to win. I would never in my life want Boogie on my team. I would say that he is the most talented true PF in the game, but is one of those guys who will always lack the maturity to become a leader.

Not very many if any have claimed he's a bad PG. He's a bad basketball player and a worse personality, he's also not a winning basketball player. This team needs Rondo like they need a hole in their head.