What's new

Gobert, Burke, and Neto FULL HIGHLIGHTS from Orlando Summer League

Burke played badly but his pick and roll vision is awesome. I can't wait to see what he can do for Favors and Kanter.

I think Burke's problem was prcisely that.(not at mich in sl) He didn't run the offense very well. He looked to drive too often and the d could see that. Neto did a better job at spreading the d. Burke needs to think pass first and only shoot to punish a defender who's giving him to much room. If he does that he could be great.

Here's the Burke highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOB9eN9ssik

Wait a minute....I was lead to believe by some of you that Burke didn't have a single shining moment in the OSL. Is this the same kind of trickery and video manipulation that they used to fool us on 9/11?

Great Vids. So much fun to see the good things the young guys did. Now if they could do those things all game instead of just a few times a game then we might have something.

Young guys make lots of mistakes but its fun to see those flashes of potential

Neto looked very good.. really nice handles and passing. Whoever was the white stiff on our team was probably the slowest and clumsiest dude I've seen on even a summer league floor. He makes Araujo look like a ballerina.

My quick thoughts watching all three for mostly the first time other than a few highlights before.
Neto could be real good.
Gober, wow. I like that dude.
Trey has what it takes, bad SL cant hide the skills he has. We shall see.

Edit, OH, and thanks for the vids, awesome job.. :D