ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Contributor
According to Shams.

Shams Charania‏Verified account
@ShamsCharania
1m1 minute ago
More
Sources: Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert is expected to miss 4-to-6 weeks with a bone bruise in his right knee. Gobert suffered the injury Friday against Miami.

Discuss?

Jazz might be really bad. Or Favors might come back to the 22 year old Favors and the Jazz can be a .500 team. Pro sports suck. Injuries are all too common.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

BTW, yeah, Favors had a great game in a win last night. The Nets also hung 106 points on the Jazz on the road.

The Jazz have a tough time scoring with Rudy on the floor and any player resembling a traditional 4, but his presence on D is hard to calculate.

Time for the Jazz offense to explode. Rubio/Favors combo has shown it's pretty effective. Hope the Jazz let Gobert let his body heal and at the same time stay in the playoff hunt (I know its early).

Hmm. We're reliving the 2015/16 season. Exum's out. Gobert is missing a lot of games. Favors is about to look like our best player again.

favors will play well. will raise his value for sure. what will the jazz do?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

BTW, yeah, Favors had a great game in a win last night. The Nets also hung 106 points on the Jazz on the road.

The Jazz have a tough time scoring with Rudy on the floor and any player resembling a traditional 4, but his presence on D is hard to calculate.

They also shot way more FT's than they deserved.

favors will play well. will raise his value for sure. what will the jazz do?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Him or Gobert have to go, I've seen enough. One is an All-NBA player under contract and the other is Derrick Favors.

Rubio seems to work better with Favors than with Gobert, mostly because Favors can handle the ball out on the floor better.

So we've got Favors, Rubio, Mitchell, Hood/Ingles, Sefalosha. We can work with that.

Last edited:
Dion Waiters just cheap shot Andre Drummond. The guy needs to be suspended.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’m not so much on the fence about a tank anymore. I doubt he’s back before January and that spells nasty trouble for our big pre-Christmas road trip.