What's new

Gobert to Minnesota

Before this trade I was pretty much sure we should keep don and trade Rudy. But after DAs impressive haul, 4 1st round picks, 3 unprotected, several players including Beverly, I'm not sure now. If he can get this level of haul for don, then so be it. I'll embrace a full rebuild.

I think we will end up moving Don eventually, but I don’t think it’ll be this summer. Probably will happen early to mid season. Danny has what he wants for Don in mind, and his strength as a GM is that he’s patient enough to wait for it to come to him.

I think we will end up moving Don eventually, but I don’t think it’ll be this summer. Probably will happen early to mid season. Danny has what he wants for Don in mind, and his strength as a GM is that he’s patient enough to wait for it to come to him.
Are we gonna host ASG this year? If no Rudy and no don we are going to be represented by Jordan Clarkson?

Utah globetrotters here we go

Are we gonna host ASG this year? If no Rudy and no don we are going to be represented by Jordan Clarkson?

Utah globetrotters here we go
That’s a good point, but if they got the offer they want I don’t think they’d let the all star game stop them from doing it. But I don’t think they are going to trade just to trade him, at least not this year.

Holy ****! I go camping with no internet service and see info on the trade just now. Wow! Hard to see Gobert go. But damn this may be the most lopsided trades I have ever seen. We raped the Pups in this one.

Holy ****! I go camping with no internet service and see info on the trade just now. Wow! Hard to see Gobert go. But damn this may be the most lopsided trades I have ever seen. We raped the Pups in this one.
I don’t believe anyone was raped but if that occurred I hope there is years of jail time involved.

I don’t believe anyone was raped but if that occurred I hope there is years of jail time involved.
Hey if Ainge needs to do some time then he needs to do some time.

But everything I've heard is that this was 100% consensual and the Wolves are very happy with it. Win-Win

The 4 is the easiest position in the NBA to guard. Most 4's are just less skilled wing nowadays. KAT is a lot like Gobert were he's very underrated because of narratives.