What's new

Gobert to Minnesota

I think Windhorst just likes to spread rumors. Woj, Tony Jones and other reporters are saying the Jazz are going to re-tool around Donovan and have no plans to trade him.
Windy been all over it though.

I'm going to miss Rudy, he is probably my favorite Jazz man of all time. I'm looking forward to watching him in Minny. Also, Danny is legendary.
Definitely a top 3 fave for me. I hope he has a lot of success and wins another couple of DPOYs to cement his legacy.

Leandro Bolmaro is viewed as a throw in but was the 23rd pick in 2020 came over last year.

Player: Leandro Bolmaro

Position: SG

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 182 lbs

Pro Comparison: Joe Ingles

Scouting Report: Even without a lot of reps against high-level competition, Leandro Bolmaro has stood out to scouts for his 6'7" size, ball-handling and flashy passing. The NBA loves playmaking wings and multipositional defenders, and if Bolmaro can just go from capable to competant as a three-point shooter, his two-way versatility should lead to a long career.
Ginobili 2.0?? I hope so. We do need to trade DM now.

Leandro Bolmaro is viewed as a throw in but was the 23rd pick in 2020 came over last year.

Player: Leandro Bolmaro

Position: SG

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 182 lbs

Pro Comparison: Joe Ingles

Scouting Report: Even without a lot of reps against high-level competition, Leandro Bolmaro has stood out to scouts for his 6'7" size, ball-handling and flashy passing. The NBA loves playmaking wings and multipositional defenders, and if Bolmaro can just go from capable to competant as a three-point shooter, his two-way versatility should lead to a long career.
I watched a fair amount of Wolves games last year. Bolmaro is terrible. Not meant for the NBA. You are just insulting Jingles.

idk just going off what I read and what I saw in a couple videos and what I saw of Doke on the floor. Not sure this guy is that much beyond Doke. Similar players to be sure.
Dok has issue staying in shape but pure talent wise I don't see that much difference. Just have a hard time getting excited about a one dimensional big men who can't create his own shot nowadays, especially after having Rudy who's the absolute ceiling for this type of players.

There is more value in the 1st round picks as trade bait then there is in cashing middle 1st round picks. Hopefully this means more trades are coming because assuming these picks makes us great is more than a pipe dream. I want talent above picks.

Last edited:
I have never understood this new NBA obsession with picks. People are celebrating because we traded one of the best defenders of all time(in his prime, too) and a 3-time DPOY for 5 draft picks which have a remote possibility of landing us a 3-time DPOY we had to begin with.

Dok has issue staying in shape but pure talent wise I don't see that much difference. Just have a hard time getting excited about a one dimensional big men who can't create his own shot nowadays, especially after having Rudy who's the absolute ceiling for those type of players.
Exactly. I was thinking one of the firsts we acquired was essentially what we had been chasing and wasting assets on for 5 years....a back up to Gobert.

I genuinely doubt Ainge does this or even takes the helm nor signs his coach to a long term deal without explicit understanding from his own boss this is exactly that he's doing.

Truth is the roster and previous coaching was flawed. Ryan probably saw that, brought in his "old buddy" Ainge, and said "cook."

Time to let Danny do just that.

I'm not talking about Ainge. I'm talking about the gm's giving up the picks.